Growth Spurts

aimee-lou

Totally Outnumbered!!
Reaction score
Earl hasn't really had any growth spurts, he just constantly grows! But the last 2 night he's been waking at random times, eating strangely (going from eating 7oz every 2 hours to only taking 5oz every 4 then back again :wacko:) and he seems to be sleeping a lot more, then having a lot of awake time, then back to sleepy again. He's 2 months old so I'm assuming that this is a biggy.....does this sound like it could be a growth spurt? He keeps mouthing at his bottles and when I rub him gums he goes quiet so I think he's teething a bit too. He also seems to have become a bit more co-ordinated and is responding to mine and Daddy's voice a lot more than this time last week, and sitting up a lot more consistently too....with our help of course lol.
If this is one, when can I expect the next one? lol :dohh:

Brady is doing the same, I can't keep up withhim growing, he's in 3-6 month now but fitting in to it, no rolled up sleeves or anything! I was told that it's 6 weeks and 12 weeks is a big one and then they slow up a bit at 6 months but I just think it depends on the baby.

Think I'm going to have to put Brady on hungry baby milk, he's gone up to 8oz but he's still chewing his fist straight after. I'm also going to look for the teether soothers I've seen on the Tommee Tippee website, apparently they're design for early teethers, hopefully he can keep it in his mouth coz he's still too young to hold a teething ring.

Earl is well into his 3-6's now too! I had to go out and buy som 6-9's ready as I had none having expected him to not need that large a size :dohh:

Me too! Some people still got him 0-3 stuff for Xmas! Going to be busy next week taking it all back.

Is Earl dribbling a lot? Migt try Brady with some teething gel tomorrow, he just seems to want something in his mouth the whole
time, bottle, dummy or fist, he's even tried stuffing his bib in there earlier!

Me too! Some people still got him 0-3 stuff for Xmas! Going to be busy next week taking it all back.

Is Earl dribbling a lot? Migt try Brady with some teething gel tomorrow, he just seems to want something in his mouth the whole
time, bottle, dummy or fist, he's even tried stuffing his bib in there earlier!

Yep we call him the dribble monster....he hasn't started to put objects in his mouth yet but if there's a stray hand....anyone's, not just his lol....it's in there and he's definitely chewing, not sucking lol.

Luckily all relatives are on strict 'bigger is better' orders lol..... we shall see what they bring lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->