grr soo confused

purpleniinjaa

Reaction score
Okay i found out i was pregnant on december 10th which is a miracle because we have been trying for two years. Last year in july i had a miscarrage at five weeks which made me depressed because i thought i couldnt have another child. Anyways i was busy with work so i had my cousin phone in and make an appointment for me on Jan 3rd at a clinic and they said i needed to confirm im preg before i go to my appt. So i waited at the hospital for almost 2 hours 4 nothin to be told to see a doctor at a clinic and get a requisition letter to have a pregnancy test done. Not sure what to do now any advice? I dont want to lose this baby or ill be devestated.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I had an 8 week miscarriage that ripped my heart out. It has taken us 21 more cycles to conceive this baby. So, I feel for you. Did you have low progesterone before? That's the only intervention I can think of, off hand, that could save a pregnancy in the early weeks. So, try not to stress about getting in soon enough. (((Hugs)))

I love children. I grew up raising my nieces and nephews and it hurts that you cant have a child when you want one. But im blessed with my little miracle ♡♥ and im going to cherish every moment i have with my fetus ♡♥

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->