Grrr to sickness!

P

princess_vix

I thought morning sickness was meant to be getting better not worse :hissy: it was bad from 6wks onwards at 12wks it subsided slightly and now started being full on sick again..

Even the thought of going to the toilet or when i'm on the toilet brings me to a gag...then another and then evantually it's out! (tmi) sorry.

I mean how can i be at the stage that the thought of passing urine makes me sick.

Any ideas or anyone feeling the same :hissy: to make me feel better :hissy:

:hug:

Mine started to ease back off again around 14/15 weeks and then came to a stop. Some people get it through to about 20ish though. Hopefully this next week or so it'll ease off for you

Mine subsided at 9 weeks and then came back at 11 weeks.
It comes and goes,I still can't brush my teeth without gagging.
And the tiredness-its driving me mad!!!

I'm almost 23 weeks and still being really sick! It's no fun. It is getting less though - I'm sick everyday still but only once or twice.

Good luck!

Morning sickness sucks.

x

OH-NO there's no hope for me..everything that is possible in pregnancy is deciding to happen to me :(

grr the tiredness really isn't helping!!

excuse me whilst i scream

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ah hun i know how you feel i've still got it and it shows no sign of going anywhere

boo hoo! *sits in the corner and cries* but not for long as crying makes me sick hehe :p

can i do anything normal?

Mine has been better for the past few weeks but still in the background. It came back during the week and I thought it was going to be awful again but I've had a pretty good weekend - was constipated during the week and always feel sicker when constipated. Hope yours eases off soon :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->