grrr! - update

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by princess_bump, Apr 21, 2009.

1. princess_bump

princess_bump Happy Wife & Mumma!

my fisher price flask (for bottle heating) is leaking! and i can't find where i brought the damn thing from!

i thought it had a really long guarantee with it :hissy:, i've e-mailed fisher price, but yet no response!

any ideas or do i just need to buy another one :hissy:

2. Wobbles

Wobbles BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired

If you can't remember where you purchased from then you can only contact fisher price with the 'fault'. Would you have bought online? Keep your emails? Searcher fisher or flasks in your emails and you should get the confirmation email assuming as I say you keep emails from purchases.

If you use it another one? If you bought in town I bet theres few shops that sell them I never seen them on the shelves personally.

3. princess_bump

thanks hon, i did buy it online, but can't find the e-mail! i'm normally so good and file them all :dohh:

i've seen them sold in tesco's, boots and mothercare now, but it wasn't any of them, i'm sure it was john lewis, and i phoned them, but they have no record of it.

i've emailed fisher price again, hope they come back to me, as i doubt ill be needing to use it much longer!

thanks wobbles :hugs:

4. princess_bump

well just recieved an email saying i should contact a company called 'Vouge International'

Called them and i have to send the top back for it to be replaced :dohh: hope it doesn't take too long x

5. embo216

embo216 Mummy to 3 <3

Oh no! Bless you hun! x

6. lulu0504

lulu0504 Bella's Mummy

I got one from john lewis a while back and haven't seen them in there since! hope yours is fixed soon

7. princess_bump

update

just thought i'd say i sent the lid back to vogue international last week, and on saturday i received a whole new flask :happydance:

if you have problems ladies, def. worth contacting them!

8. babezone

babezone Well-Known Member

glad its sorted hun xx