Grrrr - due date pushed back 12 days!!!!!

ginamurr

Reaction score
So I went for what I thought was my almost 12 week appointment today and they told me that the nurse read the ultrasound result to me wrong and instead of being almost 12 weeks, I am 10 weeks along. Made me so upset! Worrying my way through the 1st tri is hard enough, but being pushed back unexpectedly is rough. I understand there is nothing I can do about it, but if I had known I would have made my appointment with them for a week or two from now so I could have heard the heartbeat on the doppler. Because I am just 10 weeks now, they wouldn't even give it a try. It was the only thing I was looking forward to today. UGH :cry:

Ok - vent over....

Oh man sorry! I hated being pushed a week back! Freaking sucks!

I'm sorry hun. :hugs: Did they at least allow you an ultrasound? I would think they'd still want to monitor baby.

I know how you feel I was pushed back 12 days at my first scan, second scan I caught up by 3 days and 3rd scan I measured bang on dates I have my 4th scan (dating scan on Monday) I'm hoping I'm in my 12th week sick of my dates always changing first tri defiantly sucks!

Nanninnoo: Why aren't they just going by your LMP?

They did same to me yday, I was so annoyed, thought WOOHOO I've hit m 12 weeks but no scan is saying 11+3 not 12+4, it's only a week but it seems like I've already been pregnant forever lol

Nanninnoo: Why aren't they just going by your LMP?

I am now hunny but at first I was pushed back 12 days but my most recent scan I was measuring right on track by my LMP dates so I'm sticking to them although I have my dating scan this Monday it will be interesting to see what date they give me see if it's the same x

Makes no sense to me. Can't wait for your dating scan! Eeeek! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->