Grrrr....stupid convo with FOB

suzanne108

Reaction score
See my previous thread about somehow getting into text convo with FOB about how I hated men.

Which led him to say he wanted to prove me wrong and he wanted to get back together IN JANUARY!!!!

WTF?!

Does he want to get back together in January so that I can spend the last few shitty weeks of being pregnant alone...then he'll pop up when baby is out and settled?!

He was very considerate though and said that I didn't have to answer straight away, he would give me time to think. How nice of him :rofl:

I needed zilch thinking time...he got a reply straight back saying "No thats not what I want"...so many other things I could have said but thought I'd leave it short, sweet and straight to the point!! He replied asking if I would reconsider and said "do you not love me anymore?". I refuse to get into an argument with him, but there are sooooooooooo many things I want to say to him, and soooooo many ways of telling him exactly why I don't love him anymore. I'm being a good girl though and he got "I don't need to reconsider, I don't want to get back together".

Why do they think they can leave us pregnant then get back together and play happy families?!

Fair enough he's starting to regret what he did but I'm afraid thats something he's got to live with...just like I've got to live with being a single mother!

:growlmad::growlmad:

Sorry for the long rant!

haha what an arse, dont you love me! hes obv feeling shitty and doesnt want to be alone, any why january??? if he wanted to get back together he would want to do it NOW!!!

What a tit!

Youve got to laugh at them though! How stupid they can be at times! lol

If he wanted to get back with you, he'd being doing it now... not in january! Silly boy!!

:hugs:

xx

I definitely think he's going through a bit of a low period. On the end of one of his texts he said "I'm listenin to xmas songs trying to get in the xmas spirit :( "

As if he's trying to make me feel sorry for him. I don't. I very much doubt he felt sorry for me when he was off trying to pull other woman whilst we were still together and I was pregnant!!

Havent heard anything since....hopefully thats the end of that conversation!

Wanting to get back in January is a bit strange - agree with what you said that he wants you to go through the last bit on your own and then swan in at the end once the baby is here. Sounds like the group you joined fits! :hugs:

arseholes - the lot of them! Unbelieveable. How the hell do they think it would even work after they left us in such a way?! How the hell would we have any faith in them again? losers!

whats an arse, they do try it dont they, try and stay strong, not long now for you though xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->