Grrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despie gorgeous she's getting a right grilling now over in that thread she's produced. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Just read that post and responded.

Stupid little madam.... she hasnt a clue. She might think twice before posting something like that again but I doubt it. She strikes me as one that likes to play the victim.

Oh I am so pee'd off about it now! As OP said..... GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

i know i'm really mad for whats she's put and for making Despie sad :flower:

Stupid little madam.... she hasnt a clue. She might think twice before posting something like that again but I doubt it. She strikes me as one that likes to play the victim.

I am not usually into violence but she is one I would like to slap some sense into.

I totally shouldnt have mentioned anything here :(

Sorry ladies

I am not usually into violence but she is one I would like to slap some sense into.

I think there might be a bit of a queue for that! We'll all be there, waiting in line, clinging on to our zimmer frames....:winkwink:

I totally shouldnt have mentioned anything here :(

Sorry ladies

You absolutely should.... How is that little madam ever going to learn anything otherwise. I wouldnt have seen that thread cause I dont go in to those sections anymore.

I think there might be a bit of a queue for that! We'll all be there, waiting in line, clinging on to our zimmer frames....:winkwink:

Actually you could do more damage with a zimmerframe than just your hand..... good thinking! lol :haha:

I'm not going in the TTC section anymore............

I just don't understand folks sometimes, I really don't :nope:

Don't people have the right to have 20 kiddies if they choose, at whatever age they want? Is there a cut off number now? Say 4 kids, or 6 kids, or age 30?

Beyond that age or number of kids is disturbing to some folks?

Yep, no more TTC section for me :thumbup:

LOL, thats why i stay in here, much nicer atmosphere!!

I posted in there too, ladies do not let her upset you, she is not worth it, those kinds of people are spoiled little children, who throw a temper tantrum when they dont like something. Remember ladies, Karma is a bitch, and she will bit her in the ass one day.

Just read the thread.....well done, ladies....

Despie....she is just ignorant & hateful....please don't give it another thought.....

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Junebug - "books (you know, those hardcover things with pieces of paper inside that us "older" ladies still read)" :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl: I'm sleep deprived and particularly bitchy today :haha:
Edit: As proof of that, I reported her original post to the BnB mods.

I had a quick look at the thread in question, the OP displayed her own ignorance then shot herself repeatedly in the foot.

Well done ladies for your comments on there, AFM I never really go into the main TTC forum, it IS full of twentysomethings and an awful lot of them I don't have much in common with.

I am in a group though (Team Immaculate Conception) for people who's OH's work away and they are a really nice bunch on there, so I won't tar everyone with the same brush!

Even looking at tickers there are many on there in a relationship for 6 months and TTC for 3 months - WTF????

Enough said, I'm happy to be on the 35+ section, it's BRUTAL out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"