Grrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completely agree NorthStar. I had never even gone in that section. I'm quite happily home here :hugs:

Don't worry, I gave her a piece of my mind. What a little $hit! Ugh, she's got me real fired up!!!

Yep with friends like that OP who needs enemies!

OT but I just heard someone I went to school with is now a grandma at age 38 - so that is 2 generations of teen parenthood/welfare dependent - it's not exactly a great recommendation for having 'em young.

Post was closed as requested by OP. WTF? It should have been closed based on how tactless the OP was! I reported it, so hopefully she'll hear from mods personally... And she said she'd report us all and block us all for being "rude" :rofl:

Post was closed as requested by OP. WTF? It should have been closed based on how tactless the OP was! I reported it, so hopefully she'll hear from mods personally... And she said she'd report us all and block us all for being "rude" :rofl:

Yeah, I saw that as well - I sent a PM to the moderator who closed it saying;

"I don't consider myself a rude person. I stand up for what I believe in and I do however consider that sort of sweeping statement about "older" women having children offensive. And many others do to. Perhaps as well as closing the thread you should remind Miss Monster that she should refrain from making such comments.

Thank you"

Yeah, I saw that as well - I sent a PM to the moderator who closed it saying;

"I don't consider myself a rude person. I stand up for what I believe in and I do however consider that sort of sweeping statement about "older" women having children offensive. And many others do to. Perhaps as well as closing the thread you should remind Miss Monster that she should refrain from making such comments.

Thank you"

Yea thank you so much for this, i had to laugh when she said she was going to block all the people that made rude comments, omg that just so totaly showed her age, ahhhhh you have to admit we can now have a good laugh, and i still think its ironic with her name he he he.

OPs have the right to request closing & removing their threads. Closed threads are reviewed by admins/mods for further action if needed.

Debating a mod's enforcement of rules is not allowed as per forum rules & TOS:

Public posts debating rules and/or the moderators enforcement of them will be closed or removed without comment. While feedback is welcome we request that you use the 'Contact Us' link below if you have any questions or concerns.

If you have issues next time with a member's thread/post you can use the "report post" button & we will deal with it.

This thread is closed as per forum rules & TOS:

Continuing locked or removed threads elsewhere on the forum is not permitted. If a thread has been moderated, it is with good reason. Posts questioning or complaining about such actions will either be removed or closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"