Grrrrrrr.. Annoyed!!

Babyvoisey

Reaction score
So me and OH split up so been staying with my mum and stepdad! Iv just come home from being out with my mum and he's turned round to her whilst I'm in the other room and said! 'she's sat in there on her ass make her do something and start pulling her weight' I'm so pissed off so I got up and started washing up and slamming things around!! Iv been here for 6 days my mum hasn't really cooked me anything and I haven't been eating there food!! My older brother lives here and although he pays £50 a week rent he's out doing as he pleases not helping around the house whereas iv been out 3 nights to pick parcels up go to shops etc etc for them!! I'm not bagging up what I have here and I'm going home! Although me and OH are arguing id sooner be there than have him making out like I'm a lazy bitch iv done nothing and iv ate them out of house and home!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr he's such a knob!!!!

Your step father said this to your mum? what an idiot! what did your mum said?

Yeh he said it to my mum while I was in the other room but I overheard! She didnt say anything! Shes now wondering why I'm pissy and leaving! X

Aaahh bloody hell doll, what a tit your stepdad is. If he was that bothered why didn't he take you to one side like an adult & talk to you about it? Noooo...he had to go 'make a point' & say something to your Mum. All I can say is, if you believe you do your fair share & your Mum is happy with what you do then what your stepdad reckons means jack-shit....tell him to "do one" the idiot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->