*grumble*

knockedup

Reaction score
so my husband informed me he was going to our friends house for dinner and to shower (ours is currently being remodeled) which was fine with me, but I couldn't go because I'm on bed rest, so I figured, dinner and shower, he would be home in a couple hours and could make me something to eat, instead...several hours later, I find out he is trashed. They all decided to get drunk and he is not going to be home till at least 1am. Normally I wouldn't care if he is out late with his friends, but these are my friends too so first of all I am jealous that I don't get to go and secondly, I am starving and thirsty and cant even go downstairs to get myself a snack or water cause I'm not supposed to use the stairs and all he can do is respond to my texts letting him know I'm starving with sarcastic jokes about having sex with other women (Doctor said no sex for me while on bed rest) and tell me he will be home later, but wont give me an idea of when, while I am sitting in bed sobbing. don't get me wrong, I love him and he is a great husband, he rarely ever does stuff like this, but when he does it just makes me crazy! I mean, besides being hungry and what not, what if I went into labor?!
anyway, thanks for reading my rant, i just needed to get that off my chest.

thats awful! how can he go and get drunk and leave you at home with no food or drink? i hope you had a go at him! is there anyone you can ring to bring you some food? x

Awww Hun, firstly I'm sorry that your stuck in bed hungry :hugs:

Men can be horrid at times can't they?? :hugs:

thats awful! how can he go and get drunk and leave you at home with no food or drink? i hope you had a go at him! is there anyone you can ring to bring you some food? x

he will be home soon I think and I just hope he is not too drunk to make me something to eat. I don't think he is being awful on purpose, i think he just doesn't think before acting sometimes and its so annoying! if he had just thought about it before leaving, he could have left me with some food upstairs to munch on till he got home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->