grumpy

Layla

Reaction score
Please say your all grumpy as hell too, im feeling so bad lol

Yesterday i had ago at teh checkout boy in morrisions, we picked up a reduced pack of carton drinks, one was spilt and leaking, thats why it was cheap. I got to the till and started to unload teh trolly, i did the whole trolly while he was sat talking to his mate,completly ignored i was there.... when he had finished his little chat i told him to be careful of these drinks coz they were leaking...again ignored me!
He scaned them and the drink tipped everywehre, i saw it but didnt say anything coz i was angry....then he started to swipe through all my other items through the leaked juice makeing everything wet, he didnt even notice what he was doing!!

So i said to him, can you mop up that juice, your makeing all my items wet, he looked down and just said 'oh' ......... agghhh! so i then raised my voice a little and said, well i did tell you but you were to busy chatting about your weekend ahead to care! he wenty all red and didnt say a word.

Left feeling pretty shitty about it.

I seem to be snapping at everyone, even the kids, at teh time i dont care but then after i feel terrible.

Anyone else doing the same?

x

Yep lol BUT that would have pissed me off too regardless!

One minute Im fine next Im snappy with OH over silly stuff just feeling stroppy is all hehe :D

That would have pissed me off anyway babe, nevermind putting up with a pregnancy too!!!!

Some people are pig ignorant! x

im the same at the mo keep snapping at everyone one minute im happy and the next i just get realy irratated at the smallest things and i hate it when people say havent you had the baby yet and i feel like saying does it look like i have lol my partner and mum are getting sick of me being so moody but i carnt help it !!!! x

layla i would have complained about tht!!! thts bang out of order!

normaly id let it go but im so stroppy at teh mo, been snapping at jase and the kids all day, hiding away in here to chill out

x

layla people complain over less thn tht lol!! :hugs: pregnancy hormones are pants like!!

really hoping im not like this tomorrow, today has been bad, keep filling up with rage, my vision goes funny, my chest goes tight and my head fuzzes over, i have to go outside to calm down.

no reason for it, but even now i can feel it trying to boil up inside, soooooo stroppy lol

x

:hugs: I have to agree with everyone....I would have been upset if that happened to me to.

Im so moody at the min, i have no patience with anyone or anything lol!
xx

i would have been upset too ==== there's no reason for u to have to buy sticky groceries after his dumb butt had to scan ur food/items through the juice--- i would of made them get me new groceries that werent all sticky or at least cleaned them off--- its they're job anyway---

i would have been upset too ==== there's no reason for u to have to buy sticky groceries after his dumb butt had to scan ur food/items through the juice--- i would of made them get me new groceries that werent all sticky or at least cleaned them off--- its they're job anyway---

the same here!

whether pregnant, not pregnant, ovulating, not ovulating or on my period or not!

I def would have got angry 'bout it and would have refused to pay until they bring me the products again without anything on it :baby:

Hell yeah. I'm fine 1 minute, the next im a right mardy bum and cannot stop moaning about EVERYTHING! Then I start worrying about silly things and end up crying! And i'm sooo snappy to my OH. I cant wait to have my baby now, im a emotional rollercoaster and i'm really not a happy bunny at all!!! The checkpout boy would have pissed me off pregnant or not to be fair Layla so dont worry hun :) xx

Me neither!

My pet hate is peoples eating habits. Since ive become pregnant I dont know how I havent hit somebody yet, its getting really bad lol

*breeeeeath*

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->