Grumpy

me222

Reaction score
I'm almost 24 weeks pregnant and have been emotional a lot lately- crying over things that I wouldn't normally cry over and then getting grumpy on and off.
Others feeling the same? How do you ladies deal with it??

Wow, I was just about to come on and do the same thread. I feel so grumpy lately when I was pregnant with dd I think I was more teary but happy teary and generally really upbeat. This pregnancy I'm so grump and easily to snap. Not sure if it's my age, the heat or carrying a boy who knows. I just don't have a lot of patience for anything at the mo. I've been having these grumpy phases through out. Your not alone, bar humbug �� xx

Haha just looked at my ticker! Not sure I'm that bad but still... x

I'm more cross than usual. My patience with my husband is so bad. He annoys the shit out of me and then I feel bad 😂

It's no longer normal for me if I go a day without wanting to snap at my poor husband! I did so good in first tri keeping my emotions (mainly) in check but holy geez these last few weeks there have been some days I'm shocked that I made it through the day without getting fired.

I hate my husband right now :haha:

Literally everything he does irritates me. I guess I'm getting so pregnant now that I look at him with all his muscles and tiny belly while he's shoveling down a burger. I look at myself seeing a beached whale that is suffering on health nut crap :brat:

I joke because I'm carrying a boy this time that I can't control the testosterone flowing through me :oops:

i am so glad i am not the only one. everything is getting on my nerves. I snap at my kids all the time and dont even mention the husband :haha:
I feel bad sometimes though, my poor boys dont know what they are doing wrong. My son cleaned his teeth before having breakfast this morning and i lost it!!! looking back i have no idea why but i was so bloody angry.

3 months to go, 3 months to go haha

Not crying but a very short fuse! People in general just get on my nerves very easily lol :haha:

DH comments almost daily on how I'm grumpy all the time, and if I'm not grumpy then I'm crying or losing my patience easily. I'm also having a boy :haha:

Grumpy is usually the theme of third tri. Haha! This time around, the crowd is much less cranky, but you know what? We get fed up, our hormones are raging wild and driving us crazy, we feel like we have no control over our emotions... Of course we're gonna get grumpy. And it's okay! :)

My favorite is watching the episodes of Friends where Rachel is pregnant. They are SO real and SO true. She yells at the baby's dad (not spoiling it in case someone reads this doesn't wanna know too much!) for breathing too loudly, and I swear I had the exact same interaction with my OH when I was pregnant with my first. Hahaha. Just so funny.

Wow, I was just about to come on and do the same thread. I feel so grumpy lately when I was pregnant with dd I think I was more teary but happy teary and generally really upbeat. This pregnancy I'm so grump and easily to snap. Not sure if it's my age, the heat or carrying a boy who knows. I just don't have a lot of patience for anything at the mo. I've been having these grumpy phases throutgh out. Your not alone, bar humbug �� xx

I understand, whatwillbe...is frustrating, hey. If my Dh raises his voice just a little, I get teary. He's been working long hours and I miss him - so I cry.

i am so glad i am not the only one. everything is getting on my nerves. I snap at my kids all the time and dont even mention the husband :haha:
I feel bad someetimes though, my poor boys dont know what they are doing wrong. My son cleaned his teeth before having breakfast this morning and i lost it!!! looking back i have no idea why but i was so bloody angry

3 months to go, 3 months to go haha

Oh yes Kat! It's hard being grumpy and not knowing the cause of it..well we know the cause is pregnancy..but, you know what I mean. Ugh hormones!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->