• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

GS Leeds Meet up :) *Original Post updated*

Lol I pm'd jo to see if she could fix it but she's not got back to me yet

Glasgow is definitely too far for me :lol:
I feel nervous already! I can't be bothered reading back again, how many have said they'd come? :flower:

says ive voted glasgow aswell which is the 1 where i would least go cause it's too far :lol:

id say leeds but wont let me vote :wacko:

Are you ladies okay with me erasing the poll completely and adding a new one? See if that fixes the problem? :flower:

I have voted for Leeds but just depends when it is as I might not be in the country then,but if I am I will come!x

hannah when do you go to spain :cry:

Hopefully mid October hun!!We will have to arrange to meet up again in the Hols :thumbup:x

Are you ladies okay with me erasing the poll completely and adding a new one? See if that fixes the problem? :flower:

i think thats a good idea, then anyone who has been able to vote can vote again :)

x

aaaand done. Although I didn't do anything differently than before. :shrug: If it keeps giving you guys a hassle PM me and I'll try something else.

:hugs:

I still can't vote. I think what jo did once was start a new thread and combine them x

Oh and tiff i LOVE the song in your sig. hayley williams is my idol.

Thanks! :flower:

I was just going to suggest that you guys are probably going to have to start a new thread. When you do, PM me again if I haven't noticed that you've done it and I'll merge the threads for you.

Sorry ladies! I had hoped what I did worked. :hugs:

wont let me vote :(
And leed's is italic, as if I'd already voted for it, which is what I did vote before x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->