GS Leeds Meet up :) *Original Post updated*

I think we should get there mid afternoon, drop or stuff off at wherever we're staying (for those who are staying for the night) then go do a bit of shopping and have something to eat. Then the people going out at night can go back, get ready and then when we're done go back to the hotel, have breakfast in the morning then go home :)

I still want to come have to see how much its going to cost though with everything like rooms trains and money for the night and food.. im still a bit scared and uneasy about getting there tbh i can imagine getting lost or worse getting off at wrong stop!

Ok so I have only had about 8 replies to pm's sent, half of which were only maybe's. Maybe we could rearrange a new one for next year to give people more warning for time off work etc?

I have decided I cant come to this one, im organising the london one and I think thats enough for now as I am at college, applying to uni, training to be a doula, training to be a breastfeeding peer supporter e.t.c Im knackered.

im happy with changing it babes as i will prob be able to come and stay over for the night :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->