GS Leeds Meet up :) *Original Post updated*

Ohhh are we doing meet with kids through the day? Was just about to post to say I wouldn't have childcare for the 26th during the day :haha: DH said I should brave the night too but not so sure whether I'll be too scared :haha: I'm in Leeds anyway so can always run to nearest bus stop :rofl: xx

You should come to both hun :) you're very welcome to bring your LO in the daytime x

You should come to both hun :) you're very welcome to bring your LO in the daytime x

Well the diet starts again tomorrow, although DH put a sarky comment on fb the tw@t :haha: Going to start saving! Will only be able to do a couple of hours during the day because Noah'll need picking up from school but yeh put me down for the night too :happydance: xx

can you put me down as a maybe as i really want to come but it would just be for a few hrs and i will have samsam with me :flower:

i will let you know for def the week before if thats ok :thumbup:

can you put me as a maybe for the day ill have to bring my lo ill let you know nearer the time x

I am hoping to still come and be on mat leave by then :D

don't know if any of you girlies know, but the german christmas market will be on that weekend too :)

Just to let you know that Premier Inn (about 4 miles out of Leeds) has rooms for £29 for those booking to stay! :thumbup:

Leeds City West and Leeds City East

https://www.premierinn.com

Yay :) right, I'll start ticking off people who are coming and make a list of people who will need info on accomodation :thumbup:

Obviously if your willing to share its only £15 per person :thumbup: Bargain!! x

So we just need to know whats happening, so i can arrange dates with hubby... Hes in the army so him getting the day off needs notice (even though its a weekend)... x

Yep yep, I need some more night time confimations really so we can sort rooms etc. Only got about 4 people responded to coming for the night so far

So what is the actual plan for the day, is this going to be a two day thing? x

does anyone know Leed's well enough to choose a place we can all meet up at? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"