GTA Potluck/Halloween meetup--October 17

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
yep a direct rip off of you Edmontonian gals :lol:

thought we could do a Halloween party/pot luck either Saturday the 17th or 24th depending on what would work for most people

Stan and I volunteer our place as it may be the most central depending on who is coming???

What do you think? Anyone have a preferred weekend?

The 24th is normally when our friends have all their Halloween parties. I'd be more up for the weekend before that, if that is okay!

:wohoo:

that weekend would work out well for us (shopping weekend :rofl:) Soooooooo if we did it somewhere other than here we could just rent the car for two days again :rofl:

Phil and I always love hosting, but it wouldn't make much sense as everyone else is closer to down south.

If Tasha and Kat come I think my place would be ideal since it's between you and them? would split the driving up so none of you have to go to to far

So excited this is going to be so much fun! I love Halloween :)

Jasmines birthday is that weekend... Your all invited to her party though :rofl: Although I highly doubt anyone will drive all the way up here.

I'd prefer the 24th, but only because Andrew is off.

we're open either :) Wonder if Tasha and Kat would be willing to come?

Either weekend looks to be free here (so far), so whichever you guys decide is best for you.. I'll confirm after the weekend, I'm headed to Cobourg & Peterborough, should be home Monday :)

As of right now both weekends are good but let me just double check! :)

bump

we can't decide a weekend if no one will vote :rofl:

lol no problem! i always forget to vote, but i post! LOL

I'm good for both so I won't vote ... whatever the majority decides is good for me :)

:rofl: Kat & Tasha vote :rofl: :rofl: So we can make plans :lol:

If it's the 24th I won't be able to go. :( But I also don't want a bunch of other people not being able to go if we have it the other day.

Since I don't have a car, I'm totally reliant on P to drive me places. I just don't think I have it in me to try and attempt the Go Transit with Claire by myself just yet. Anyways, whatever you guys decide, go ahead and do. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->