Guess I can join here now?! Nervous!

xJessie91x

Reaction score
So had my digital positive. Now just feeling like I'm waiting for something to go wrong. I had bleeding in my last pregnancy but have my healthy 3 year old so I don't know why I'm so anxious! Anyone else early and really nervous?!

Attachments

• IMG_1769.jpg
    IMG_1769.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 1
Welcome! And me too! I'm 4 +3 and really nervous. I had two good an uneventful pregnancies - then a 3rd surprise pregnancy. That ended in a missed miscarriage and now that I'm pregnant again in utterly paranoid. I've done three pregnancy tests so far and thinking of a private early scan! A healthy and happy nine months to you! :flower:

Ooh private that's a good shout I didn't even think of that!! I had a scan at 6 weeks 5 days with my son as I had bleeding. Hoping they may want to scan early again!!

Good luck! :) xx

Congratulations. I've been very nervous too and in the first week or so must have done about 30 tests. It's ridiculous really but I had to see the darkness and the weeks indicator going up.
I had an early scan too at 6+3, to ease my anxiety. X

A local clinic charges £99 may well do that just to ease my mind. I keep feeling like I'm getting period cramps too is that normal? Xx

Hello! I'm 4+4 today and am still waiting to officially say the bit "I'm pregnant" phrase. I have my third beta tomorrow so I'm hoping for a nice healthy number there!

Perfectly normal Jessie, it's your uterus starting to expand so expect lots of twinges and cramps coming up! Good luck xx

Yes that's quite normal. It only cost us £45 for our early reassurance scan and they're giving us a free rescan too next week. £99 seems steep but I'd still pay it if I had no other option. I would've been far too anxious to wait til 12 weeks.

Will do! I've been cramping on and off as well. As long as it's centralized, it's not a bad thing at all! I know it's hard to believe, but just keep telling your heart that it's totally normal! (and then will it to stop ;) )

I'm struggling too I just think something is going to go wrong. I've had one healthy baby but each pregnancy is different so you never know. Just trying to keep myself busy i'm quite glad it's Christmas time as i'm barely in the house x

Hey everyone, hope you don't mind me joining in here.

Took a couple of HPT yesterday, all came up positive- was such a shock for me! I've been ttc for quite a while with failed fertility treatments, so when we took a break for this month we figured we'd be out of the running but it happened!

My private scan for pregnancy verification was $75, which I believe is around 90-95 GBP. It was worth it for the ease of mind.

Hey everyone, hope you don't mind me joining in here.

Took a couple of HPT yesterday, all came up positive- was such a shock for me! I've been ttc for quite a while with failed fertility treatments, so when we took a break for this month we figured we'd be out of the running but it happened!

Yay congratulations xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->