Guess I'm in here too

Caroline

Proud Mum of 4
Reaction score
Well as some of you know, we are wanting to emmigrate to Canada, so ttc at the mo is not really an option.

I was hoping to go over this summer to get started on state registration ( will take 3 or more trips over an 18 month period, plus applying for residency approx halfway through this. I'm going to have to pit this off to Jan next year as the first trip will cost over £1000 and we just can't afford it.

This however means that we will have to wait even longer to ttc no 4. We will either ttc whilst waiting for visa or possible wait until we get to canada depending on how long everything takes.

My OH is really broody and in conversatio today about my going to Canada next year he said that's assuming you're not pg by then:blush:.

Half of me is more than happy to ttc now or in the very near future, but then that delays Canada and any money that we save will then be used for maternity.

I really don't know what to do, as ireally want another baby. Also if we ttc soon, there is always the possibilty of no5 once emigrated if we can get it thru quickly. :blush:

Plus i'm quite nervous about being pg again as I had severe spd last time.

Sorry for the essay just needed to get things of my chest.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do. I immigrated to Canada a couple of years ago and can recommend a great forum to you for information if you'd like me to PM it to you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->