guess I'm officially ntnp

Willo

Mum of 3 :D
Reaction score
Sooooo it looks like we are now ntnp after using no protection twice this month. I'm a bit scared caus although we had always planned for 4 children, my last birth was a little bit traumatic and we kinda said we would call it at 3.
I was constantly up and down about never having another baby so a few months back we decided that we would start ttc round the december mark. I came off the mini pill caus it wasn't agreeing with me and we used condoms while we tried to set an official date to start trying.
Thinking of all the reasons no to get pregnant this month or next month was just making it more stressful so we said right lets just do it. Not ttc but dtd when we feel like it and just seeing what happens.

Am I crazy??? I'm starting back in college this month too. Course ends in may and if I did catch this egg then I'd be due round the first week in June...eeek

Hi there!
My husband and I were kind of in the same boat except we do not have any children as of yet. We had said we would discuss it when he graduated college (he graduated in May). So the discussions began. I stayed on birth control until the end of June because we were both still undecided about TTC or not. While I was on BC I was having cysts and even had surgery back in May to remove a large cyst. I was so sick of being in pain all of the time and my husband was tired of seeing me miserable so we decided to come off the pill and see if that improved the cysts.
Our new BC was going to be the pull out method -- well without grueling through the details, it has never happened so we pretty much mutually made the decision that we would be NTNP.

We are in the second month of that and AF started yesterday morning. My body is balancing itself out from the BC so I'm hoping that it will happen on its own soon enough. I am also in college so I know I'm crazy but I also have my own health issues that would make it better for me to have my children while I am younger rather than older.

Anyway -- sorry for the long reply. Good luck with everything :)

Thanks emswife. Good to hear I'm not the only one. I hope that coming off bc helps you and that your body adjusts back soon. I know for me it has taken a while to do that.
Good luck with your ntnping journey ;)

Same here sort of just doing it with no major discussions :) see what happens I suppose x

Would it be baby number 1 noodles13???

hi :)! and welcome to ntnp x

Thanks nic18,
Feeling a bit in limbo at the moment. Have a vague idea when af might be due to come but no idea if I'll wait and see or test in or around that date... Knowing me curiosity will get the better of me. Doubt I will be though. Not in a rush anyway so all good

Hey willo. Nope I have two daughters how about you? X

I have a daughter who's 14 and 2 sons who are 4 and 19mth old.

Think your right there noodle. Been trying to figure out when my next af would be due. Thinking it might be the 20th. My cycles have shortened a bit since my last lo so now averaging 26 days. Maybe caus I'm bfing still. Gonna try not to test till af is due but will power is not my strong point. Lol

Haha it is pretty addictive. Im cd14 today my cycles are 30 days I stopped depo in may so its regulated now. I am due af 25th sept. So its the waiting game and I am super impatient lol x

Me too. Keep looking at the calander but it's still the same day lol. I'm actually hoping that it doesn't happen this month now, only caus the due date would be close to the end of college. But if it happens it happens. Won't be complaining.

Ahhh my neighbour whos a good friend of mine just gave me the news she is 9 weeks really happy for her love baby news now its our turns next hahhah x

Aww...thats good news. Fxd we will be celebrating soon too. Guess we both just have to wait it out noodle ;)

Yeah we defo will :) do you know what cd you are or anything? X

Cd14 I have a 30 day cycle getting negative opks tho yet loads of ewcm sorry tmi hahaha x

I've no idea about when or even if I have ov'ed. Just gonna see what the next few months bring. My cycles were 28 days before my last lo. No idea why they have gone shorter. Maybe the mini pill I was on or maybe caus I'm breast feeding still. Who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->