Guess my baby!!!! MORE PICS ADDED!!! UPDATED WITH GENDER!!!!

I did say boy but after seeing your new pics, I think girl xx

I said boy earlier but after seeing the new pics, that's definitely a girly nub.

McStars- we could be neighbors lol!!! I'm not actually in kingwood I'm in summerwood but that's pretty awesome!!!

So all of the guess are now 100% girl!!!! Man, I hope we are all right and it's my little princess in there!! The other night at our friends house (they have a 18 month old son) my husband was fixing a stool for them and the little boy kept trying to help my hubby, and it was the most precious thing ever!!!!!! Made my heart melt!! I would love for him to have a son, but I want a girl lol!!

12 guesses for girl, 0 for boy!! Only 18 more days til we know!!!!!

Wow that's amazing to run into someone on here that lives so close!

Boys are great, they definitely love their Momma's and always want to help :)

Is your scan christmas eve? I say girl too especially with the second lot of photos, btw how far were u with those photos?

My scan is Friday December 27th! I was 12+3 when this scan was done!! So I'll be 15+3!! I'm pretty excited!!! She told us if we went tomorrow at 14+3 she'd be able to tell us the gender but my hubby didn't have off work until next week!!! I guess I can hold out another week lol!!!

How excitng! We had our scan at 12 weeks and hbby was picking up the gender scan brochures!

Merry Christmas!!! Just two more days now!!! We told all our friends and family last night and it was amazing!!! Lots of tears and everything!!!!

Boy guess

What makes you guess boy? You're the only boy guess I've had on three forums, almost 100 guesses and yours is the only boy lol.. just curious your thoughts??

Really? I am the only one? Well then I am probably wrong LOL. I guessed boy because the chin looked bigger and the forehead rounder than I have seen on lots of girl ultrasounds. THe nub also looked thick to me and pointed a little upward like my son's did.

Are you finding out? I am so curious now. :laugh2::laugh2:

Yay for scan day. Looking forward to the verdict

Yep I find out today!!!! 8 more hours to go lol!!!! The wait will finally be over , the suspense is killing me... yesterday hubby and I bought some things for gender reveal on Sunday and I only picked up pink stuff, we got up there to pay and then it dawned on him and he asked me... I was shocked boy never crossed my mind while shopping lol, it's been like that the whole pregnancy.... I sure am going to be surprised if it's a little boy in there lol!!

Boy guess

What makes you guess boy? You're the only boy guess I've had on three forums, almost 100 guesses and yours is the only boy lol.. just curious your thoughts??

Really? I am the only one? Well then I am probably wrong LOL. I guessed boy because the chin looked bigger and the forehead rounder than I have seen on lots of girl ultrasounds. THe nub also looked thick to me and pointed a little upward like my son's did.

Are you finding out? I am so curious now. :laugh2::laugh2:

Yep You're the only one lol, did you see the new pics added on page one towards the bottom? They show a better nub shot... o well, either way the suspense will be over today... we will have our final answer!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->