guess this includes me!!

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
well at least until december!!

Well i was a Teen mum for all of a month. i was 19 when i concieved my eldest and i gave birth to him in May, I was 20 in the June - it was actually just over 2 weeks :lol: but it still counts :wink:

Tootsie similar for me, I was 19 when I was pg, I gave birth on the 6th Jan and I turned 20 on the 16th Jan! So I was officially a teen mummy for 10days! But I might aswell still be because I look younger and get all the "looks" whilst walking round town :twisted:

Lauz_1601 said:
Tootsie similar for me, I was 19 when I was pg, I gave birth on the 6th Jan and I turned 20 on the 16th Jan! So I was officially a teen mummy for 10days! But I might aswell still be because I look younger and get all the "looks" whilst walking round town :twisted:

i know wot u mean hun everyone thinks i look 15 i get ID to get my mum her ciggys lol

Our new chref at work thought I was 17, when the boss told him I have a baby he said "what, that little girl out there" :oops: :oops:

When you get to know me though its different I have a old head! Just goes to show shouldnt judge a book by its cover!

Lauz_1601 said:
Our new chref at work thought I was 17, when the boss told him I have a baby he said "what, that little girl out there" :oops: :oops:

When you get to know me though its different I have a old head! Just goes to show shouldnt judge a book by its cover!

yeah my head is that of a 40yr old woman!!!!

Having babies definaly ages you lol, but were still young at heart! I was always very mature and into cleaning ironing ect very domestic even before I had Ella (sad I know!!!!!)

Babies do age you as in mature you, but I am older than all of ya here, but still think I am 18 :lol:

lol im mature at times but then im a big kid at others

wen it comes to Braydon i feel like i act 40 at time hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"