Guess what!Guess What!Guess What!

Aw lots of grotto babies this year! :)

I want Christmas dinner every time I have a roast dinner!

I've gone for the red because everyone else seems to be going for the pink lol

Completely non-Christmas related, but thank you Bigbetty for the link in your siggy about WHO FF guidelines- I've been looking all evening for info on pre making formula as we're about to switch over to FF and that's just what I was looking for!! :D

My November baby was born on the 1st of December so I'll be celebrating her birthday before I put my decorations up this year - they usually go up on the first (or as close as I can bear to wait, lol!) but I'll be waiting till the 2nd this year!

Im so looking forward to christmas only thing is i only been on here couple months so not long enough to christmas card swap :( x

I can't remember exactly but I'm sure last year it was a years membership OR 500 posts...get spamming!!:haha:

Im so looking forward to christmas only thing is i only been on here couple months so not long enough to christmas card swap :( x

Yeah you'll easily have 500 posts by the time the swap comes around xx

Yeah you'll easily have 500 posts by the time the swap comes around xx

Haha yep Donna is right, especially if you stick around the Christmas threads lol :) Oh and go welcome loads of newbies in the introduction section :)

right im off, i know what ill be doing for next few hours lol

I might be renting a new house soon, went to view it today. Is it weird that one of my first thoughts was 'right where will the christmas trees go?'

I might be renting a new house soon, went to view it today. Is it weird that one of my first thoughts was 'right where will the christmas trees go?'

Not weird at all. Christmas tree location should be a very big part of house selection. It was for me:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->