Guess where I found a stretch mark....

esther

Mum to Layla born June 09
Reaction score
Had a look in the mirror this morning and saw I have one massive dark stretch mark on my pubic area! What the??? It is totally random, I showed my hubby because I was a bit distressed about it, he said well no one else but me is going to see down there so what are you worried about.

It seriously looks like a stab wound or something not a stretch mark, like someone has taken a knife to my privates and cut a big thick line down the middle.

:hissy:

Surprisingly i have none on my belly but I have got them all over my inside legs. Mine look like Freddy krueger has scratched at me with his knife nails :rofl:

It's bizarre isn't it!

I found them on the backs of my knees as well, although they are so tiny they will just fade quickly which is good.

Aww hun, Im so sorry you have found a horrible one, I have a few silver ones on my thighs but had these before due to losing tons of weight, they will fade sweetheart, take care :hugs: XX

Th ones on my legs are anything but tiny :cry: But they are there so im stuck with them. Ive had them for years because of my weight always going up and down all the time

I have a load of them under my belly button and quite a few of them continue on down into the pubic region, very attractive :( I'm just hoping they all fade away once Spud eventually decides to make an appearance...

I have one on my bingo wing lol, top armed tops for me for awhile lol!

I have a cool lightening bolt stretchmark on my pubic area, its like something out of harry potter. COOL AS:rofl:

I haven't got any new ones but all the old ones on my hips/the bit where your stomach kind of joins your hips from when I lost weight that are now silver have got thicker and longer but fortunately still silver.

haha i busted a true beauty in my pubic area the other day aswell... i text my sister saying it looks like a big smiley face.. but no one other then my partner ( and people during the labour) are ever going to see down there anyway so if im going to get a beastly one id rather it be there then on my boobs or belly! hehe they will all fade eventually! xx

Wahey, I can join the pubic stretch mark club from today - they are now EVERYWHERE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->