Guess who I caught trying to stand???

N

Neecee

I turned my back on this boy for TWO seconds!!!! That's all!!!

We were sat on the sofa today and my phone needed charging so I propped Kai up in the corner of the sofa and got up to plug it in. When I turn around to face him, the boy actually had his arm on the arm rest of the sofa and was using it to help himself stand up!!!:shock: I literally dived over to the sofa to grab him! He's been trying to bounce for weeks now and we've been trying not to let him do it til his legs are strong enough to support his body weight, but this is the first time I've ever seen him actually try to STAND!

I have a feeling hubby and I will have to keep a close eye on this little boy...

:happydance: Well done, Kai! What a smart little boy!

bloody hell you'e gona have to keep tight reins ont his one!!

omg cant belive that hes only 10 weeks lol x

Wow, only ten weeks and trying to stand, he is going to be an active one !!! Lol

Simon loves to stand, too! He can't balance on his own, but he stiffens his little legs and wobbles around holding on to two fingers. He's been doing this since 2 or 3 weeks. Apparently it's a newborn reflex, but some babies just keep doing it. It's very funny when he's a bit wobbly because it looks like he's dancing.

Good job!! But you're right, it's all eyes on them once they start standing and grabbing everything off of whatever they can reach!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->