Guidelines changing??

Thanks....I just didn't know about the bracket. I knew that their digestive system matured but I hadn't really thought about it in those kinds of terms. I'm a 'facts' kind of person so I found it interesting......cue more internet reading lol. :thumbup:

Thanks again

Thanks....I just didn't know about the bracket. I knew that their digestive system matured but I hadn't really thought about it in those kinds of terms. I'm a 'facts' kind of person so I found it interesting......cue more internet reading lol. :thumbup:

Thanks again

me too!
it is quite annoying to find actual facts on this subject! there are lots of suggestions, recommendations and theory's, but I suppose its like a babies brain developing, they all do it at such different rates that there is simply no way to pin point a time for each baby.

I have found some interesting articles etc, this one in particular as it was a study before the 6 mth guideline cam in!
https://her.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/full/16/4/471

This is why I try very hard to stay away from 'guidelines'. Somewhere deep inside all of us is a thing called "Mother's Instinct".

We are so babmboozled by the amount of information out there, and the fact that is all conflicts that it makes it very difficult or even impossible to find and trust that instinct :nope:

Thanks Lisa1302 that is a very interesting article.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->