Guidelines ON BFP Announcements Within Trying To Conceive Over 35

Have changed the guidelines to this section regarding BFP's ... is this better ladies?

Sorry about the delay this was already on the to do list but I have been mad busy (in the middle of moving house).

x

so it's ok now? I'm all confused LOL...not sure I see the new guidelines but perhaps I just don't know where to look LOL...never mind...found it...YEY!

i just would like to say im 42 yrs been tryin 2 conceive for 5 yrs iv finally got there now i just no how long and hard and dissappointin it can be once yr over 35 if any ladies would like to buddy with me that would be great i lost my mam in june this year so iv lost my best friend so i thought mayb i could find some new ones

Julia....Feel free to jump in....We won't bite...:hug:

I am so very sorry for your loss....:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yeah, I'm confused where to post already and I just got here... I will learn I suppose but I am worried if I get a BFP that I will be banned despite having read this post. I didn't understand where to post. So I will just avoid posting a BFP on this site altogether. I agree with most of the ladies above, a BFP is something to be happy about as it gives me hope. In any event, I am happy to be on another TTC site because the other one wasn't satiating my need for more posts :)

Moderators, may I just confirm with you that I've got this right, before I commit a forum faux pas? I've joined a thread further down in which everybody is waiting to test this month and another one in a different TTC section where we're all due to test on the same day. Have I correctly understood that if I test and it's negative, I may say so on the thread itself, but if I test and it's positive, I may only say so on the BFP sticky? Is it acceptable to leave a note on the thread saying 'look on the BFP sticky' so that the people I'm waiting with know to look there, or is even that too cruel?

Moderators, may I just confirm with you that I've got this right, before I commit a forum faux pas? I've joined a thread further down in which everybody is waiting to test this month and another one in a different TTC section where we're all due to test on the same day. Have I correctly understood that if I test and it's negative, I may say so on the thread itself, but if I test and it's positive, I may only say so on the BFP sticky? Is it acceptable to leave a note on the thread saying 'look on the BFP sticky' so that the people I'm waiting with know to look there, or is even that too cruel?

its impossible not to mentioned BFPs on testing threads, I have a thread for IUIs, IVFs in this section and anyone who gets a BFP mentions it and we havent gotten into trouble! If someone doesnt want to hear news of a BFP they can stay off those kinds of threads IMO. If they really wanted to be strict they would have to ban signatures that mention BFPs and pregnancy as they are everywhere. I just think its silly to restrict people talking about BFPs on a site where we are all trying to get BFPs. If others BFPs upset you that much I dont think you should be on the site!

hearing about others' bfp is much needed as it gives us all hope. keep them coming! the more the better.

also, all the advertisements on this new layout with every post reply is slowing everything down!! imho, it's too much!

I laughed at your comment about being extra old and dried up! I understand that. 5 years ago I found myself carrying my son. But with a few losses I wasn't able to believe it wasn't another one for awhile til I passed 8 weeks with a HB. I'm 40 now and still trying. It can be hard to hear others joy in life situations other than a discussion board like this. But I have read so many of these postings over the past few years and drawn comfort from them. Trying waiting and in bfps also.

I laughed at your comment about being extra old and dried up! I understand that. 5 years ago I found myself carrying my son. But with a few losses I wasn't able to believe it wasn't another one for awhile til I passed 8 weeks with a HB. I'm 40 now and still trying. It can be hard to hear others joy in life situations other than a discussion board like this. But I have read so many of these postings over the past few years and drawn comfort from them. Trying waiting and in bfps also.

Extra old! That is bollocks ha ha! No woman is "extra old" if she takes care of herself.

Extra old! That is bollocks ha ha! No woman is "extra old" if she takes care of herself.
Lol I am. When arthritis is genetic and you’ve been diagnosed with stage 3 at 32 and told no more running, hiking or volleyball, you tend to feel ‘extra old’. At 43 my 3 girls, 3 and under have confirmed it :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->