Guilty dreams

mumtobe01

one perfect little boy!
Reaction score
Ok so I know we have no control over our dreams and they are what they are but the past two nights I have had dreams where I have cheated on my husband!! :nope:
I love my hubby so much and would never cheat on him, I have been waking up feeling like an awful wife and so guilty even though I have not done anything worng! :(
Does anyone else get these?

No but my wife dreamt that I cheated on HER.

Next day she told me off and gave me the silent treatment for the rest of the day!

Next day she told me off and gave me the silent treatment for the rest of the day!

:lol: I have dreamt that my hubby cheated on me and I woke up to him saying in a paniced voice 'baby, stop! stop!'
I was slapping him in my sleep!! :blush: and all I could say was 'Why did you do it!?'
He was like 'I didnt do anything, I was alseep!!'

:lol:

Haha I dreamt the same, got pissed at my OH but half an hour later I snapped out of it... Now I know he would NEVER cheat but whilst pregnant you seem to dream about things you never thought you would!!

I have had both types of these-

I had a cheating on him lst night. It wouldnt be so bad, but oh my god they are so vivid. I feel like a teenage boy when I wake up (tmi). But its weird bc in the dream I know I am cheating and feel horrible about it.

Omg ive had two of these dreams I love my OH with all my heart and would never cheat ! But the dreams have been very vivid and i get really angry with myself for dreaming it!! xx

This has happened to me too! I would never cheat on hubby but have dreamt I cheated on him with my ex! And I absolutely hate my ex (for cheating on me, no less!).

This has happened to me too! I would never cheat on hubby but have dreamt I cheated on him with my ex! And I absolutely hate my ex (for cheating on me, no less!).

Two nights ago I dreamt I cheated with my ex!! :nope:

we must all be having the same dreams! x

I keep having them too. Every single night I cheat with someone else, thoroughly enjoy it too cos its so realistic then feel sick with guilt when I wake up. The other night though. I dreamt the imlaws burst in halfway through my dream cheat, caught me red handed with an ex from a long time ago and told everyone including my kids ! Weird x

I have never had a dream of me cheating, but have done with my hubby cheating :cry: it made me wake up feeling so sad, and been in tears a few times, but I know he would never do that, so no idea why I am dreaming about it.

I wish we could control our dreams :hugs: xx

I had the same thing only last night. I dreamt I was with an x of mine. But seriously its a dream if I felt guilty everytime I dream something I would always be guilty.(i once dreamt I stabbed my brother:-( I both love and need my brother there fore never stab him..)

I had the same thing only last night. I dreamt I was with an x of mine. But seriously its a dream if I felt guilty everytime I dream something I would always be guilty.(i once dreamt I stabbed my brother:-( I both love and need my brother there fore never stab him..)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->