Guilty dreams

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Club' started by mumtobe01, Jan 26, 2011.

1. mumtobe01

mumtobe01 one perfect little boy!

Ok so I know we have no control over our dreams and they are what they are but the past two nights I have had dreams where I have cheated on my husband!! :nope:
    I love my hubby so much and would never cheat on him, I have been waking up feeling like an awful wife and so guilty even though I have not done anything worng! :(
    Does anyone else get these?

2. daddy2b

daddy2b Well-Known Member

No but my wife dreamt that I cheated on HER.

Next day she told me off and gave me the silent treatment for the rest of the day!

3. mumtobe01

:lol: I have dreamt that my hubby cheated on me and I woke up to him saying in a paniced voice 'baby, stop! stop!'
    I was slapping him in my sleep!! :blush: and all I could say was 'Why did you do it!?'
    He was like 'I didnt do anything, I was alseep!!'

:lol:

4. MissRoxie

MissRoxie Well-Known Member

Haha I dreamt the same, got pissed at my OH but half an hour later I snapped out of it... Now I know he would NEVER cheat but whilst pregnant you seem to dream about things you never thought you would!!

5. caarmywife

caarmywife Well-Known Member

I have had both types of these-

I had a cheating on him lst night. It wouldnt be so bad, but oh my god they are so vivid. I feel like a teenage boy when I wake up (tmi). But its weird bc in the dream I know I am cheating and feel horrible about it.

6. gem1985x

gem1985x 1ds and a teeny bit preg

Omg ive had two of these dreams I love my OH with all my heart and would never cheat ! But the dreams have been very vivid and i get really angry with myself for dreaming it!! xx

7. JShaw

JShaw Well-Known Member

This has happened to me too! I would never cheat on hubby but have dreamt I cheated on him with my ex! And I absolutely hate my ex (for cheating on me, no less!).

8. mumtobe01

Two nights ago I dreamt I cheated with my ex!! :nope:

9. Angelface

Angelface Mummy to a princess &Bump

we must all be having the same dreams! x

10. GersPrincess

GersPrincess Mummy of 3, soon to be 4!

I keep having them too. Every single night I cheat with someone else, thoroughly enjoy it too cos its so realistic then feel sick with guilt when I wake up. The other night though. I dreamt the imlaws burst in halfway through my dream cheat, caught me red handed with an ex from a long time ago and told everyone including my kids ! Weird x

11. ladyredlainey

ladyredlainey Preg - mum to 4 girls

I have never had a dream of me cheating, but have done with my hubby cheating :cry: it made me wake up feeling so sad, and been in tears a few times, but I know he would never do that, so no idea why I am dreaming about it.

I wish we could control our dreams :hugs: xx

12. wannabenewmum

wannabenewmum Well-Known Member

I had the same thing only last night. I dreamt I was with an x of mine. But seriously its a dream if I felt guilty everytime I dream something I would always be guilty.(i once dreamt I stabbed my brother:-( I both love and need my brother there fore never stab him..)

13. wannabenewmum

wannabenewmum Well-Known Member

I had the same thing only last night. I dreamt I was with an x of mine. But seriously its a dream if I felt guilty everytime I dream something I would always be guilty.(i once dreamt I stabbed my brother:-( I both love and need my brother there fore never stab him..)