Gun shots!

Me too. I hate living here. Don't feel safe - someone got hacked apart with a marchetti in the neighbouring street last month!

Going to buy a house in Wales and move to Llandrindod when we can afford it - as far away from here as possible!

Could be - police should be here to find out, though... Still no sign. The obviously didn't take our call seriously.

And we pay our council Tax.Puh.Hope you managed to solve the mystery hun xxx

Omg! Any news on what it was?! xx

Omg :shock: that sounds very very scarey!!!
Ring them again!! And ask where the fucking hell their slow arses are! Ask if they are coming by a flipping snail or a police car!

Nothing. I think we can assume they didn't think my report of gun shots going off in the house across the road from me was significant enough for them to come out to??

Police have just phoned and hubby is on the line to them! Fucking hell! Gun shots coming from the neighbours house, and they don't turn up, but phone us 10 fucking hours later just to ask what happened!! Oh my god! :shock: Appalling!

Thats terrible! You would think that gunshots would be responded to as an emergency! I think id be asking to speak to someone senior in your police force about it...imagine someone had been shot over there!

Oh, apparently they had to do checks for safety reasons or something - Apparently it's protocol to check it out (check background on area - i.e. if residents have a licence to a gun / history of gun crime) before knocking on the door in case they turn up and enquire about gun shots and get shot???? :saywhat:

They say they will be round tomorrow to investigate. What if someone has been shot and they are laying in there in need of an ambulance?? Police turning up 24 hours later isn't going to do a lot of fricking good is it!?

Ridicules!

What??!!?! Oh my god...what a load of bullshit!

you would have thought with crime levels these days they would be out seeing to it like a shot!?

Apparently not. They have assured us they will be round first thing in the morning, though :wacko:

lol correct me if i've been watching too much of the bill, but dont they go in with swat teams?? and even if they do have a gun licence, dont mean someone hasnt gone crazy and shot someone else!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->