gutted and a bit raging :(

jenfirstbaby

i <3 my baby girl :)
Reaction score
I bought a new phone from phones 4u about 2 weeks ago. Last night it cut out and I couldn't switch it back on. Thought the battery had died but tried charging and nothing happened

So today I took it back to the shop. They swaped it for another new phone but it means I lost all the photos id taken in the last 2 weeks :( I had loads of nice ones of Jessica :(

I ended up swearing in the shop when they told me there was nothing they could do about the lost photos.... Oops :haha:

I don't blame you for being gutted hun it's not nice losing pics.

Definitely want to upload pics regularly so there are copies on a laptop/hard drive or something :flow:

There is something they could do... Shops wind me up. I've had computer shops tell me the same thing, and I'm a computer student! I had PC world tell me they couldn't get data off my machine, assuming I was a novice.. I demanded his supervisors number and told him I'd triage it myself! x

Would they not have saved onto the memory card? My mum lost her phone about 3 months ago which had videos and photos of LO when she was minutes old and i kept meaning to get them off her but always forgot. :( x

I know I don't see why they can't send it away and get the photos for me, im sure they will fix it and sell it on x

It doesn't have a memory card, U can't open it up to take the battery our or anything :( x

Indeed, but they won't throw the phone away. They would sent it to be fixed - Which then means reinstalling all software on it to manufacturer reset it. The photos will be saved until that process is complete :/ x

:( luckily it was only pics from the last 2 weeks...and id put a few on Facebook. But in gutted that the rest are gone :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->