Gutted- Apparently SO decided we are NTNP

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
Long story short, we were pregnant in Dec/Jan. I lost the baby and was so devastated I put in an iud without researching the effects. We decided to take the IUD out early April and my periods have been wonky since. Each cycle teased me with hope and ended in bfns. I felt so good about this month. But the last month, stuff has hit the fan at work for SO. He has been so stressed and using that as a reason to not BD. Last night, we both cleared out schedules because I KNEW I was going to get a solid smile today and ovulate tomorrow morning. I wanted to get in a solid BD. All month DTD has been sorry for the tmi
anal or blowjobs
. So we're talking about buying this house and making the 4th bedroom a nursery, then DTD he's talking about getting me pregnant, and then BAM out of nowhere he pulls out. When I asked him about it, he admitted he didn't want to try because of the stress at work and it being bad timing... I am so beyond devastated. There wasn't any discussion at all. I would have been fine with this decision if I had been part of it the whole time.

So I want to know is there any real chance I am still in this month? I know he leaks a lot before he finishes, but I guess I want firsthand accounts (not my friend said this or I read this but yeah this happened to me) of women who got pregnant using the pullout method two days before O. I know it's slim, but I am just so upset. A little glimmer of hope would be wonderful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->