Gutted got bad news

Shady_R

Mum of 3 boys and 1 girl
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I got some bad news this morning.....I had my results from the colposcopy I had done last month, they have found abnormal cells and I need to have the loop treatment done to get rid of the abnormal cells.....

I am totally gutted its rotten news.....

Im out now for 2 months I think if not more, so will have to see what they say.....

So sorry for your bad news hun! Hope it is not longer then 2 months for you xxx

So sorry Shady_R, hope it's all done and dusted quickly so you can get back to trying for your BFP!

i have an appointment already as the dr made it while i was there. So i know for def im out next month. Im just not sure if i might have to wait longer to make sure they have cleared it up or not. Ill have to ask when i go for the treatmenti thank you both. Hope its not too long a wait.

:hugs: Hope the treatment is speedy and effective and you can go after your BFP soon.

Can I ask... what is Loop treatment? x

They gotta give me a local then scrape the abnormal cells but i think it burns them away too, i think they use something loop shaped and thats why its called loop. I think anyway.

Im really hoping i can continue to ntnp once i have waited out the recovery time. If i cant then its not a big thing, but would be nice if i can.

Sorry to hear your bad news! Fingers crossed for a speedy recovery.

Amanda
x

Sorry to hear the bad news! Hope the recovery doesn't take too long xx

Thank you all.....Im hoping it doesnt take too long so I can get right back to ntnp....Hopefully they clear it all up with 1 treatment too.....

Thank you hun. Ill find out soon, my app is on the 11, so not long to go now.

Aww will be thinking of you and wishing you all the best xxxx :friends:

I think that would be the leep and not loop . I had it done and you waite three months and then have a pap done . then paps every six months there after untill they see you are in the clear.

Nope its definitely loop. Its called a loop biopsy removing cells using a small wire loop. Sometimes know as dlb or lletz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->