Gutted got bad news

Thank you everyone.....I will be ok about all this now till around the 10th, then on the day the 11th, Ill be a bubbling anxious mess lol....I am glad its been found and being treated so quickly, I just wanna ger it over with now so it can clear up......

you will hun and it will all be good i just know it :hugs: :friends: xx

Thanks hun. Im so nervous, but want it over and done with. Im more worried about the local though than anything else lol.

aww hun i will be thinking of you , let me know how you get on too xxx

thank you. Yeah will def let you know how it goes.

and i will let you know how this soy works out, am in a bit of pain this evening think it maybe trapped wind but its not shifting and im now bloated but i know thats the soy doing that :shrug: good luck xxxx

Oh no trapped wind is awful. Hope its shifted by now. Well Im starting my anxiety over my biopsy on monday, which is a little earlier than i expected it to kick in, but its not too bad at the mo. Hope your ok today.

well for the last two days i have felt a bit sick on getting up and this morning its taking longer to go away, and i feel like i never have had enough sleep but i think thats the soy tbh and well if nothing happens this month i will be glad to start again and feel normal again.
Dont worry about Monday hun you will be in good hands and it will all be over very soon i will be thinking of you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->