Gutted..... :( OH wants to prevent again...

YAY!!! Oh my gosh, that is so exciting!!! I am so glad that worked out that way :) We are already TTC, but our friend is due for her second mid-July; I am hoping he comes with me to visit the new baby and it will help solidify his decision too :)

Congratulations--and what are you doing online? GET TO F---ING!!! lol!

You girls are something else! I see now, how forums are totally addictive! So last night we DTD 3 times.... :happydance: Sorry if TMI, but hey I'm waaaaaay excited! I still havent have my first TRUE AF yet, but Im hoping and believing for a miracle! :)

xx

:happydance:

awe congrat Mrs.. :hugs: i'm on :cloud9: for you. i hope you get your little miracle soon!

im so happy for you hunny, think he just needed to see that bundle of joy :dance:

if you got a bfp that would be so sweet like a little fairytale with a happily ever after ending :D keep us updated hun:hugs:

I just read the thread and ran the whole range of emotions for you! Wonderful news chick, the power of the Baby is great! :haha:

I just read the thread and ran the whole range of emotions for you! Wonderful news chick, the power of the Baby is great! :haha:

Same here! lol. I was ready to post "What an ass!" then thought "awwww" by the end of the thread hehe.

He probably just got scared for a minute, my DH does the same thing sometimes but not to the extreme that your DH did. My DH knows that if he flip flops like that OUT LOUD that it will not be good news lol. It's prefectly understandable to be worried/scared and we do talk about that when it arises, but it's an entirely different thing to be okay with having a child one minute and then telling you to go on BCP the next!

If he tells you to go back on BCP again, you should tell him "No need! If you are not ready for a baby yet, then no need for sex" ;) :haha:

But I am soo happy that he felt that way when seeing the new baby. I just get the BIGGEST smile on my face when I see my DH go all soft and mushy when he sees a happy smiling baby :D

BEST of luck to you!! Please keep us posted :dust:

Oh Girls, my little life just gets better and better,
OH has an 8 year old (we just found out by Paternity test 2 days before the wedding) Mum of the baby told him 7 and a half years ago (after hubby raised the baby ALONE for the first 6months) that baby wasnt his. And fecked off with the baby. I guess part of him wont ever forget that pain and that will definitely contribute to his emotions.

Anyway we found out that the boy is his and he's getting to see him 1 hour a week till Sept just to introduce him. Now he's getting really excited about being a family... Aw Bless hes like a kid at Christmas!

Just read through your posts and I'm thrilled for you hun. It took me a year to persuade my OH to try for our first, but now we've bought our first house and careers are going well, we have been trying since March (I came off on my B'day) Best of luck to you and your OH, and his 8 year old, and hopefully you'll be introducing a baby brother or sister to him shortly. =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->