gutted - thomas land

Status
Not open for further replies.

gingajewel

Mommy to Megan
Reaction score
I am so gutted, I booked tickets for Thomas land for the wrong day, Friday 5th instead of Saturday 6th :-( drayton manor have told me the tickets are non transferable and none refundable, am so gutted.
I have told lo we are going so now I feel like I have got to fork out another £52.00 for Saturday tickets, I am so annoyed with myself, I don't know why they can't just swap them for another day :-(

Oh no that's such a shame!! I recently bought a ticket for flamingo land and it says on the T&Cs that the date could be transferable at the managers discretion....would like to think they'd do it. What a shame.

Is it worth another ring to beg & plead?

Could you sell the original tickets on eBay to recoup some of your money?

I have emailed them to double check, the woman on the phone was so horrible :-( I think I may have to try and sell on eBay, however are your names ot anything on the tickets? Am so annoyed at myself!!

I would call back and ask to speak to a manager to put in a complaint about the bad experience you had with the horrible lady on the phone. They may agree to swap your date as a way of apologising for the rude lady. Worth a try. And they should be made aware about unfriendly staff x

She was so rude to me :-( I think I will call back, I no its totally my fault about the tickets and im going to have to buy tickets for the Saturday which will make the trip over £100.00- wonderful :-(

Aw I would definitely complain about the way she spoke to you. I don't see why you can't change them

Oh definitely ring up again then and ask to speak to the manager.

Say how disappointed you are at the way you were spoken to, as you've made such an unfortunate error and was hoping to be met with some compassion. Instead you were made to feel belittled and left the conversation very upset.

I really hope they can swap the date for you, if not I agree with eBay but check your tickets for names etc especially if they're e tickets.

I booked my tickets today. The woman I spoke to wasn't rude exactly but she definitely wasn't pleasant. Quite cold, snappy, bit unprofessional really....def complain to someone higher.

I wonder if it was the same women, she spoke to me like I was stupid and couldn't believe I had booked the wrong day, I came off the phone and burst into tears. I really dont understand why they cant just swap them for another day, I may ring tomorrow, im not very confident on the phone though :-(

No way that's rubbish :-(
If you can't swap the day do they not have a deal like Alton towers where you can buy a ticket while you're there for the next day, for a fraction of the price? Worth checking out. Hope you get it sorted tho.

I think because its the Christmas event its full price tickets only but I will def check this out thankyou! Honestly sometimes I amaze myself with my stupidness!!

Hope you get it sorted hun, I know how gutted you must be, especially as the tickets ain't cheap x

I reckon you'd be okay to sell them if you can't swap. We went a few weeks ago and all they do is scan the barcode on the e-ticket, they don't check names etc. Good luck! :).

The woman that I spoke to was rude and snappy too... No need for it :nope:

Is there not an email address for you to contact them? Just thinking if you are not confident on the phone then put it in an email? I always find I come across a lot better in writing -mainly because I lose my temper so easily if someone is being rude to me lol!

X

Hope you can swap them, when I rang them last year I did not find their customer service to be the best either

Thank you everyone for your suggestions etc. I have wrote them an email telling them what's happened and asking if there is any chance they can change it. I also wrote in the email that the member of staff was rude and speaking to other people they had found this too. Fingers crossed!! Thanks ladies.

I called to book tickets yesterday and whilst the lady I dealt with wasn't rude, she was quite abrupt. They definitely need feedback on their Customer Service, hope yo get sorted!

X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back