gutteeddd! baby names :(

sucks dont it babe. I already know of one baby in my town with this name, my exs sister called her baby it.. but changed it slightly. So when I saw the name i like with the same spelling and same double barrell i was just a bit... uhhh !
Good news is i love it enough to keep it, but as i said earlier i will look into alternate spellings... not looking great so far! :D
xxx

It doesn't bother me if people on here have the name I choose, just for the fact there are only 2 of us on here from my province and the other person lives like 6 hours away!!

Double barrelled name, ehhh?

hahaha yeah, hubby is not a fan of the double barrell... might have to stick to only one:( but give her 2 middle names yaaay!
I think i wouldnt be bothered if someone lived near me with the same name, but on here, if i spoke of my daughter people might get confused with whos is whos... know what i mean? lol
xx if there were several ''ellie mays'' then i know i would be wondering which was which on here.
ohhh names indeed.. whatever happened to child A, child B and child C? hehehe

Oh now Im dying to know!

I went to a wedding this weekend and someone asked me the name I chose and then said wow- thats my sons name and it really irritated me. We are spelling it different but still. We are sticking with the name anyway as we know it's meant to be.

I share the same name with a few people on here and am super happy about it because then we have something else in common...for me I feel proud that someone form across the world has chosen the same name as me.

USE THE ONE YOU CHOSE!!!!
:hugs:

I would say use the name u've always wanted. No matter how common/unusual the name is, there'll always be someone with similar ideas.

When I was PG with DS I racked my brain for a name for him, I was set on a girls name, but had nothing for a boys. My and DH both liked Kian and Dylan but felt they were a bit overused, so I combined them and made Kylan. I was using one of these forums at the time and announced he was going to be Kylan Rhys and didn't think anything of it.

A few months after he was born we were watchin a DIY programme on TV and there was a couple with a young baby, when asked his name they said Kylan Rhys!!!! The presenter said that is unusual. where did u get the name? To which the mother replied, from a girl I talked to on the internet in South Wales - I nearly chocked on my tea :rofl::rofl::rofl:At least she was honest about it!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->