• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Gwendolyn Lilith? Spencer James?

Gwen77

Reaction score
Hubby and I are a little stuck on names. He changes his mind a lot!

What are your thoughts on these (please be honest... Give me any weird nicknames you discover, or odd initials!):

Gwendolyn Lilith B.
Spencer James B.

The name Lilith came from my cat Lily. She passed away a few weeks ago and I'm so broken-hearted. Yes, I realize I'd be naming my child after my cat and that seems strange. However, Lily and I had a special connection and I always called her 'my little girl', or 'Lily-girl'.

The name James is my hubby's actual name.

I looove both names! It's actually been a while since I've heard two names at once and liked them (especially the combo of first and middle name) so much.

I can't think of any weird nicknames though... Probably just Spence for Spencer and Gwen, Lyn or Lily for Gwendolyn...

Either way, I hope you stick with the names, they're wonderful! And good luck!

Love both names especially the boy name :)

Thanks for the input ladies! I realize Gwendolyn Lilith is indeed a mouthful to say, lol. However, you generally don't call your child by both names all the time unless they're getting into trouble!

I also love both of them! Great naming skills!

Love them both! I don't think your girls name is too much of a mouthful,longer names sound so elegant. I can't think of any weird nicknames/initials.

P.S I'm so sorry for the loss of your furr baby :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->