H&M credit account - how do you pay?

J

Jem88

Does anyone have a credit account with H&M where they pay monthly for an order? I got some clothes delivered a few weeks ago and I've been waiting for my first monthly statement through the post which i haven't got yet.

Just looked online and it's on there and say's the min payment I've to make a month is £9 but it doesn't show/tell me how or where to pay. It just gives me the what I've spend/to pay details below.

My current limit: £200

My current balance: £95.36

Minimum monthly payment: £9
10 Oct 2012 Due balance £95.36
10 Sep 2012 Purchase £95.36

I think i might have to phone them up and see how i pay but was wondering if anyone else pays monthly and how they do it. x

Omg!! Didn't even know you could get one, *off to apply*

Lol, i didn't either until i signed up for what i thought was going to be just a normal account and they offered me a credit account. x

I recieved a statement with my acc no and their bank acc no and sort code. then i pay them online through natwest in the payments bit.

I believe their bank details to pay are in the help bit on hm website. you need your acc no though as have to supply that so thy know who it is has paid them.

Ive had one almost a yr now. I couldve screamed with glee when i first found out they did a credit account.
My credit limit is £400 but ive never quite reached that amount...yet.
I use H&M ALOT tho, so I pay it off every month on pay day by transferring the funds over thru e-banking.

On your first statement they will send you a letter with payment options and there sort code and bank number is detailed on there. And away you go...

ENJOY ;)

Sorry know it's old but I have the same issue. They have provided me with of details, so called them up and he said their sort cord was 20 00 00 and account 73769917 is that what you ladies have?

Also how do they know it's from me?

You put your account code in the notes bit when you're transferring the money from your account to theirs. That's what I do anyway

You put your account code in the notes bit when you're transferring the money from your account to theirs. That's what I do anyway

Ok brilliant, thanks, never had to pay a company that way before.

If anyone has their statements handly can you confirm the details of their bank, as I googled and one says sort code is 20 00 00 but he said 30 00 00

Sort code is 20-00-00

They emailed it to me when I used to use my account but since I moved I haven't updated the address but it's all paid off :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->