Had a 16 week loss, scared might have fallen pg with no af

mommyof_4

Reaction score
Hi everyone I had a 16 week loss 6 weeks ago. It was a "missed miscarriage" baby stopped at around 11 weeks they said. Had a bad hemorrhage,hemoglobin dropped very low. However my levels can back up pretty quick. I am otherwise very healthy. Anyways, I have been taking my temp to see when I could expect my af. I am always flat line, with 97.3 (every morning, mine doesn't move around) before O and 98.0 after O. I had my temp spike. And we bd during that time. We have always been very fertile with my 7 pregnancies (2 losses now, not in a row). So that is why I am scared. My doctor never said to not try right away, but didn't say it's fine either. He just said "you could get pregnant right away". I have read every where that there is no connection between a second miscarriage with out a af in between, even on the miscarriage association website. But I am still scared that I might have just become pg. Any success stories??? Also could I have a spike and not have O'ed?? Please don't tell me bad stories, as I am worried enough ;).

I have also read that there isn't usually any problems conceiving so soon after a loss,many women do go on to have healthy pregnancies.

Were you ttc again? Are you scared because of past experiences or scared as you don't want to be pregnant so soon? Or both? When is AF due? Sorry just bombarded you with questions,only so we can give you support xxx

I had a missed miscarriage in may 2010. I didn't have a cycle but tried to conceive anyway. I got pregnant with my son. I did have some complications with the pregnancy but I couldn't tell you if it was from not having a cycle. My pregnancy, even with the complications, was successful. My son is 10 months old.

My doctor told me the only reason to wait was so it was easier to date the next pregnancy, but with ultrasounds these days they can still be dated. He said there is no need to wait, unless you dont feel emotionally ready.

I started temping again immediately after my last loss. I also ovulated again before AF but didnt fall pregnant again until the next cycle.

Congratulations if you did manage to fall pg again straight away. :hugs: I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs:

I am so sorry for your loss :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
For me I would wait one cycle, but that is me. I know a lot of people do get pregnant without an AF, but for me I would not.
I don't think there is anything wrong with trying right away, whatever you feel is best.
Good Luck :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

My doctor told me the only reason to wait was for dating purposes too.

I was keen to try as soon as possible because it had already taken me over a year to fall pregnant and didnt want to miss a chance of being very fertile and not taking advantage of that which is when the doctor told me it was only for dating purposes that they recommend waiting

Xx

I have also read that there isn't usually any problems conceiving so soon after a loss,many women do go on to have healthy pregnancies

Were you ttc again? Are you scared because of past experiences or scared as you don't want to be pregnant so soon? Or both? When is AF due? Sorry just bombarded you with questions,only so we can give you support xxx

Thanks everyone for the replys! We were not trying but not not trying. I am just scared because I know as soon as I see a bfp, no matter when it is I will bee scared. Happy, but scared to loose it. Then I got thinking if I just increased my chances of loosing it by not having a af. I dont know when af is due, I was 6 weeks past miscarriage before I O'ed. So it I didn't end up pg, my af will be coming in about 6 days. Well we will see in about a week, I am 6 dpo. Although I would love to not test for 3 months. Haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->