Had a BFN (again).. not convinced

Lavochain

Reaction score
Hi, I'm pretty much a stranger to you all so sorry about this, but my body is really confusing me lately.

Me and OH thought I was preg last month, despite using protection for the most part of DTD we have been pretty lax overall and there was a chance. I had a BFN around 8 days late and then AF came 2 days later. So that was a 37 day cycle compared to my usual 27 days, the longest I've ever been.

Here we are again, although the difference this month being that we have been going without protection and just happened to DTD 4 times over my most likely ovulation period (if it even happened). I had some pretty strong symptoms around the likely implantation date and thought that we were either successful or AF was coming early this month, no such thing as of yet though. I usually have terrible pms and cramping and have had NOTHING. I'm now a couple of days overdue and have already had one BFN... I know this may sound stupid however it is the lack of monthly symptoms that has got me wondering.

I will take another test if the witch doesn't arrive, I'm just so impatient. Apologies for the essay. :dohh:

Hi Lavo:hi:
No worries - we allllll obsess here, you fit right in hehe
Well I would say you def have a higher chance this month given the no protect thing.
Do you know how many days past ov you are?
9dpo is most common implant day, so maybe you are n ot far enough yet hcg-wise to get a bfp yet?

Hi Lavo:hi:
No worries - we allllll obsess here, you fit right in hehe
Well I would say you def have a higher chance this month given the no protect thing.
Do you know how many days past ov you are?
9dpo is most common implant day, so maybe you are n ot far enough yet hcg-wise to get a bfp yet?

Thanks so much for the reassurance, I was starting to feel silly for making the thread.

I should be 14 days PO, I was getting the symptoms pretty much spot on what would have been 9 days PO, hence why I've been wondering. I'm just not used to the lack of cramping. It's nice and annoying at the same time.

I knew that last month was unlikely, I just can't understand why my cycle messed up.

Hmm...well not sure what age group you are in, or if coming off BC. Those things def cause irreg cycles. Also diet changes/supplements sometimes lengthen things.
It's hard to know if you O without opk or charting to confirm that temp rise, but implant can be as late as 12dpo, so you would still need a couple days after that for a good test like a frer to pick up the hcg.
Everyone hates to wait including me but all you can do is wait and test unfortunately :hugs:

I'm 20 and have never been on BC, though I have been a little stressed.
I suppose we'll wait and see, I'm glad that I'm not alone though :blush::thumbup:

Oh yes. You are nice and young lol I am twice your age and then some hehe.
Well that's good you don't have to adjust to being off BC.
Sorry to keep asking questions lol, but it def helps sort things out.
How do you monitor when you ovulate?

Definitely don't be sorry for questions, I'm new to this and although I love reading up on things you can't beat experience.

I don't test for ovulation as we weren't planning on TTC until after getting married in December, however we want to be pregnant before the end of the year and just so happened to run out of protection before AF, so it seemed like as good a time as any. I wouldn't know where to start, or if I could handle the pressure.

Hehe well the good thing is you may be off a day or 2 on your O day, which means you still have time for a bfp either way. Not to mention you are at a great age fertility wise.
Pls keep us updated on how your testing goes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->