:( Had a bleed....

Hello, Everything was fine, baby was in the right place, happy and well, so relieved xxxx Thank you all for your support xxx

Brilliant news xx

Hi hun, I also have an appointment tomorrow and have bled twice in the past week. Actually, I've been bleeding since the beginning of my pregnancy (one scan showed a subchorionic hematoma, but that was WEEKS ago, so don't know why I would still have blood). Fingers crossed that everything goes okay with you tomorrow.

How did you get on?!

I'm glad your scan went well! :) My scan was good, too, and she could see no cause for the bleeding. She said it very well could be leftover from the hematoma from a few weeks ago. Baby A was sleeping and had a heart rate of 166. Baby B was a wiggle worm and had a heart rate of 170.

awwh so happy for both of you! Congrats and good luck with the rest of your pregnancies!

I'm glad your scan went well! :) My scan was good, too, and she could see no cause for the bleeding. She said it very well could be leftover from the hematoma from a few weeks ago. Baby A was sleeping and had a heart rate of 166. Baby B was a wiggle worm and had a heart rate of 170.

Fantastic news fizzy xxxxx :happydance:

Thanks ladies. :) I'm so glad all our babies are okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->