:( Had a bleed....

Jessicahide

Reaction score
So i went to the loo a few hours ago and there was blood in my knickers, :( called my gp, she is referring me for a scan, sometime this week, anyone had a bleed and been fine, i have before but i am feeling doubtful this time :cry: The bleeding has stopped and is only a very small amount when i wipe...

Oh no! I hope your ok. Try not to stress or worry too much. I bled massively through my ds and dd's pregnancies and they are both ok. Will keep my fingers tightly crossed for you!

Thank you, i have bled during my last two as well, i didn't even concern myself last time, i need to snap out of it xxxx thank you xxx

I'm spotting constantly. They are blaming my cervix cause baby is fine. Have an appointment Thursday with a gynaecologist to discuss a stitch possibly being put in my cervix a little later on. No matter what they say It still terrifies me though. Blood and pregnancy just don't mix well.

How's your bleeding now? Better I hope? xx

Had a huge bleed on thursday morning - woke at 2:30am with initially pink fluid pouring out. At 5:30am it was followed with a gush of blood and then a clot. Thought it must have been all over at that point. Was in a mess until I got a scan later that day which showed I'd had a subchorionic bleed and baby was fine - wriggling away. 2nd scan yest - still wiggling.

Couldn't quite believe so much could pass and things still be ok. On bedrest now

thinking of you xxx

I had bleeding at 11 weeks in my first pregnancy, and 9 weeks in my second. The first was fine, the second ended in MC.

I noticed the biggest difference as the pain and the amount of blood. The blood in my miscarriage was dark red, I passed clots which were almost black. And the biggest thing was the pain, I had massive stabbing pains that left me breathing as though i was in labour. The heavy bleeding lasted from the Friday when it and the pain started, until the Tuesday when they confirmed the miscarriage.

In my first pregnancy which was fine, the blood was lighter in colour - more like the 2nd or 3rd day of my period. The cramping was like period cramps. It lasted 4 days, but was far less bleeding, no stabbing pains and no clots.

It sounds to me like you're going to be OK, but I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you for Thursday :) :hugs:

Thank you girls for your experiences xxx Bleeding has stopped, did a test today, still strong bfp xxx keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrows scan xxxxx

Are you in any pain?
I had bleeding when i was about as far along as you are now and my Ob told me to come in straight away.
It ended up being a hematoma and baby was fine, i didn't have any pain or cramping, just the blood. So i hope that's what's happening to you as well :hugs:

I was supposed to rest for a couple days, had another scan a week after bleeding and the hematoma has gotten a lot smaller and i haven't bled since.

Are you in any pain?
I had bleeding when i was about as far along as you are now and my Ob told me to come in straight away.
It ended up being a hematoma and baby was fine, i didn't have any pain or cramping, just the blood. So i hope that's what's happening to you as well :hugs:

I was supposed to rest for a couple days, had another scan a week after bleeding and the hematoma has gotten a lot smaller and i haven't bled since.

Thank you cupcake, no no pain at all. My gp didn't seem to think that mattered. :( i can't imagine one lot of blood would be the end, wouldn't i have more now if everything had gone wrong xxxx

You probably would and like other ladies said, when the worst happens you usually bleed longer and pass clots that can be quite big as well and usually comes with pain and cramping.

If you've been blood free since i think it's likely okay. Keep us posted after your appointment tomorrow :hugs:

Hi hun, I also have an appointment tomorrow and have bled twice in the past week. Actually, I've been bleeding since the beginning of my pregnancy (one scan showed a subchorionic hematoma, but that was WEEKS ago, so don't know why I would still have blood). Fingers crossed that everything goes okay with you tomorrow.

Hi hun, I also have an appointment tomorrow and have bled twice in the past week. Actually, I've been bleeding since the beginning of my pregnancy (one scan showed a subchorionic hematoma, but that was WEEKS ago, so don't know why I would still have blood). Fingers crossed that everything goes okay with you tomorrow.

Hello Fizzyfefe, i will keep you updated, let us know how you get on today too xxx thinking of you xx

You probably would and like other ladies said, when the worst happens you usually bleed longer and pass clots that can be quite big as well and usually comes with pain and cramping.

If you've been blood free since i think it's likely okay. Keep us posted after your appointment tomorrow :hugs:

Fingers crossed, thank you xxxx

I also think you would have had more bleeding if it was bad news - the 'pregnancy sac' for me was what was causing all the bleeding. As soon as they removed that the bleeding slowed instantly. Literally instantly (They wanted me to go to the bathroom and empty my bladder so they could do another internal ultrasound to check they had gotten most of it out and I was losing far less)

So I think if it was bad, you would continue to bleed, or at least bleed again at some point.

Good luck both Fizzyfefe and Jessica. Fingers crossed for both of you :hugs:

I also think you would have had more bleeding if it was bad news - the 'pregnancy sac' for me was what was causing all the bleeding. As soon as they removed that the bleeding slowed instantly. Literally instantly (They wanted me to go to the bathroom and empty my bladder so they could do another internal ultrasound to check they had gotten most of it out and I was losing far less)

So I think if it was bad, you would continue to bleed, or at least bleed again at some point.

Good luck both Fizzyfefe and Jessica. Fingers crossed for both of you :hugs:

Thank you, getting worried now, i just hate the thought of seeing my husband upset, he was upset when i had the bleeding :( i just wish i could fast forward to 11 xxx

Thinking of u xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->