had a fall with lo

bambino

Reaction score
Was carrying harry down the stairs this morning when i slipped on the laminate at the bottom of the stairs. I fell backwards and bashed my back on the stairs but managed to give Harry a soft landing!! He didnt even flinch! I stayed on the floor for a couple of minutes to make sure i was safe to stand but all was fine. It's amazing how your instinct is to protect your baby before yourself!

ouch hun, hows your back? hope its ok, glad Harry had a soft landing xxx

im fine thanks, just a bit of a tender back but could have been worse :)

Glad you're both ok. I hope you haven't damaged your back at all. It took me a good week after my fall to get over the shock of it. I felt so guilty for ages, even though he wasn't harmed at all. I still think about it every single time I take him up the stairs - which is a lot since I only change his nappies in the nursery!!!

Ouch! Glad you guys are ok. Make sure to take it easy on your back.
When I was a baby my mom was carrying me down spiral stairs, fell and went through a window but I landed safe and sound on my bum on the rug. I also fell and dropped kathryn, luckily she landed in our dog's bed, mean while I busted my shin and twisted my back funny. Babies are pretty durable, it's us moms that get hurt lol.

Hope your both ok , i saw a customer where i work trip the other day and she had her baby in a sling my heart stopped for a second she didnt fall over though but it must be scarey xxx

Hope your both ok , i saw a customer where i work trip the other day and she had her baby in a sling my heart stopped for a second she didnt fall over though but it must be scarey xxx

OMG ... that's why i won't get a sling... i am known for tripping over lol.... Harry would be in for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->