Had A Huge Shock At My 4d Scan Today

:rofl: I would have DIED if they told me it was wrong because I took the tags off everything and washed it all!

Wow! Thats a shocker!

Hope they refund your money....if it still has a tag then it shouldn't be a problem...

At least you found out for sure before bubs arrived. I'm back on team yellow again now after my 20 week scan possibly being wrong. Thankfully i kept everything neutral though don't fancy start afresh with only 3 weeks to go.

wow thats a suprise ... ur lucky u didnt take the tags off the clothes or anything !!

Hello thanks for your replies I got everything returned with the money back or credit notes if the reciet had expired:happydance:, so i have no pink things hanging around now, I even brought some boys clothes today at first i was heading over to the girls section and then i realised i was heading in the wrong direction haha.going on another shopping trip on saturday to get more clothes i must say "blue team" im finding it very hard to pick boys clothes after buying all the girly pink stuff and it seems more expensive too but im know he will be worth it!! Back to the drawing board on names though!:confused:

omg what a suprise!! i work on customer services in tesco and i have to say i'd refund them. ok, so being pregnant as well i sympathise more, but its discretion at the end of the day innit, cos you dont expect that to happen and you alwayas start buyin baby clothes early!!!

Bless ya - least you didn't get the shock on the delivery table! :p

Well done you! - i was just writing about refunds and didn't notice you reply - i really should type quicker!!!!

:hugs:

omg what a surprise , im so glad i never asked what i was having , as ive heard this happening to a few people . violet xx

OMG!!! What a shock!!! Glad you've managed to return everything! I'm getting worried now my scan is wrong cos I keep reading about this happening but I can't afford a 4d scan so gutted!

Were i went was called window to the womb found them on google and they was the cheapest I found and the package was really good you got a dvd and 7 photo's of your choice printed. I dont know how much it was all together as my mom paid but we had extra copies of the dvd and photo's and even some keyrings and that came to about £135.

I thought with the girls they always warned that it's not 100% 'cause it's a lot harder to be sure they didn't see something as opposed to seeing something - lol.

We're having a boy but after the 2d I didn't trust that it was really accurate. When I went back last week for the next scan it ended up being a 4d (different doctor - I didn't even know it was going to be an option) & we could see it so perfectly there was no doubt.

I would have a hard time believing if I couldn't "see" it for myself.

Awww good luck!! That is a shock! I had a sono today and they confirmed again that it is a girl, with no doubt. But now I am thinking maybe I should get a 4D ultrasound. :hugs:

Gosh what a shock you must have had. This is very similar to what happened to my friend a few months ago. She was told at the 20 week scan she was carrying a boy, only to deliver a little girl a few weeks ago. Personally, I've bought a few things in neutral colours and intend to go a bit crazy with the clothes shopping once the baby is here and I know for sure what it is.

If you can't get a refund I'm sure you can still exchange the items ( hopefullY). Oh bless! Wish they got it right he 1st time to save all this mad dashing around.

Wow!! What a surprise, but congratulations on your blue bump! Glad you managed to get everything returned to the shops too.
xxx

You should be able to get credit from the store...all you are doing is swapping from pink to blue right? Or dresses to trousers! What a surprise though! eeek...:argh: Im glad now Im waiting until my 19 week scan! :haha::blush:
Good luck though sweety...your lil man will be precious! :flower::flower::flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->