Had a palm reading today UPDATED with my psychic reading

natasha82

Reaction score
I decided to go into town with my mum today as there was a riverside festival going on. Was just looking around at the different stalls when i noticed a tent type canopy thing set up and saw it was a clairvoyant, palm reader. I thought why not, i was feeling sorry for myself and highly emotional, so thought she might have some good news for me.

She immediately told me i had a good long healthy lifeline and that she could see no major health problems or anything like that. She then said i can see you have been worrying about things to do with conception/children? She said i can tell you now you do not need to worry about any of that. I can see you making a big announcement very soon, you will be pregnant and will have a healthy baby born next year. But this is going to happen really soon so please do not worry. I was overcome with with emotion at this point as i'm feeling like "is this ever going to happen for me". I said are you sure? She said i am certain, i can see this and i come here every year so i would have no reason to lie to you. You are going to be pregnant really soon and will be a mum.

She went on to mention other things such as you are in a long term relationship. I have been with my bf for 13 yrs and we are engaged but i dont wear my ring, so for her to just say that out of the blue? She said our relationship was good and loving and she couldn't see any bad news or anything there. She mentioned something was going to be finished and the end was in sight. Me and bf are building our own house and i am always saying to bf lately the end is in sight now.

She said my financial situation would improve this year and i would be ok, so i take that to mean about my work, i am self employed? She said other bits and pieces then finished by saying - next year your life will be much more settled, things will all be worked out and you will be pushing a baby in a pram.

Wow, well i will believe it when it happens but it certainly made my day! :thumbup: I also sent off for a prediction this morning by psychic123 and that was before i even went in to town, so it will be interesting to compare the two when i receive that one. Has anyone else had a palm reading done and has any of it come true?

i hope it comes true for you i do think some of them are really good at what they do i am not to sure about these done on line though but lets see what she says and then you can compare the readings goodluck:hugs:

I did not do a palm reading, but have had a psychic reading by both Katrina and Gail...we shall see!

Hi my story is so similar, 2009 I was feeling exactly the same so down and I randomly saw a palm reading sign so feeling emotional went in to see her. She immediately said the same thing that she could see it was on my mind and that I didn't need to worry as I was going to have a very happy healthy baby boy. 5 months later I was pregnant and had a happy healthy baby boy. I have every faith in them. xxxxx

Hi my story is so similar, 2009 I was feeling exactly the same so down and I randomly saw a palm reading sign so feeling emotional went in to see her. She immediately said the same thing that she could see it was on my mind and that I didn't need to worry as I was going to have a very happy healthy baby boy. 5 months later I was pregnant and had a happy healthy baby boy. I have every faith in them. xxxxx

Oh wow how spookily similar? Isn't it strange how we seem drawn to certain things? Well they do say everything happens for a reason, i hope it comes true what i was told but you just never know. I will stay positive.

Best of luck Natasha, I'm glad this has lifted your spirits and made you feel so much more positive about the future! As Dee mentioned, I am a little bit more dubious about online readings and I would only visit a palm reader if a friend or family member had recommended them but I would certainly be up for giving it a try!

Let us know how you get on :) x

Best of luck Natasha, I'm glad this has lifted your spirits and made you feel so much more positive about the future! As Dee mentioned, I am a little bit more dubious about online readings and I would only visit a palm reader if a friend or family member had recommended them but I would certainly be up for giving it a try!

Let us know how you get on :) x

Thanks, it has lifted my spirits and i do feel more positive again. I should receive my online prediction next week so i will post it on here and see how it compares.

I decided to go into town with my mum today as there was a riverside festival going on. Was just looking around at the different stalls when i noticed a tent type canopy thing set up and saw it was a clairvoyant, palm reader. I thought why not, i was feeling sorry for myself and highly emotional, so thought she might have some good news for me.

She immediately told me i had a good long healthy lifeline and that she could see no major health problems or anything like that. She then said i can see you have been worrying about things to do with conception/children? She said i can tell you now you do not need to worry about any of that. I can see you making a big announcement very soon, you will be pregnant and will have a healthy baby born next year. But this is going to happen really soon so please do not worry. I was overcome with with emotion at this point as i'm feeling like "is this ever going to happen for me". I said are you sure? She said i am certain, i can see this and i come here every year so i would have no reason to lie to you. You are going to be pregnant really soon and will be a mum.

She went on to mention other things such as you are in a long term relationship. I have been with my bf for 13 yrs and we are engaged but i dont wear my ring, so for her to just say that out of the blue? She said our relationship was good and loving and she couldn't see any bad news or anything there. She mentioned something was going to be finished and the end was in sight. Me and bf are building our own house and i am always saying to bf lately the end is in sight now.

She said my financial situation would improve this year and i would be ok, so i take that to mean about my work, i am self employed? She said other bits and pieces then finished by saying - next year your life will be much more settled, things will all be worked out and you will be pushing a baby in a pram.

Wow, well i will believe it when it happens but it certainly made my day! :thumbup: I also sent off for a prediction this morning by psychic123 and that was before i even went in to town, so it will be interesting to compare the two when i receive that one. Has anyone else had a palm reading done and has any of it come true?

Just received my pregnancy outlook email by psychic123 and think it is very good.

Open my links around you I feel alot of your path has been around timing, and perhaps thinking about children is now more prominant at this time on your path, Im picking up career work and business areas are now taking a back step and its time to concerntrate on pregnancy

Spirit are showing me you have alot of alteration and adjustment ahead on your pathbut this is not anything your not happy to do, your showing alot of earth cards and the empress card stands out within your reading today, which shows your at the height of your maternal energy within your path, and having your first child is very important to you

I have a spirit lady who comes in around you and feel this lady is connected to the initial A, she says not to worry as your going to make a wonderful mother,and you dont need to worry in regard to the practical side of mother hood, I feel you will have alot of help around you, and dont ever be too proud to take this she comments

Your life path shows some grey areas, where I feel youve had to close the door on your past, and move on from this, and spirit show me the words second chance, which I feel somewhere connects to love and relationship

Im also see a J initial around you at this time

Im shown conception around September 2011 which is a boy and I see all is well around pregnancy , birth and labour for you, and although this brings in some changes to your lifestyle your more than happy for this to happen

And a further pregnancy for July 2013, a healthy baby girl

So to clarify I see 2 children ahead for you and wish you all the best for the future

So excited about it if it comes true. I will only have just over a year between children if it happens. Ive always wanted my children close in age anyway. Also the part about the lady in spirit who is around me and connected to the letter A is my bf's mother i think. My bf's name is Andrew and his mum passed away a long time ago, so its nice to think she is watching over us.

Am glad you are feeling positive following these two readings. Does anything else correlate? What is the letter j?

Am glad you are feeling positive following these two readings. Does anything else correlate? What is the letter j?

I wasn't sure about the letter J? Hmmm can't really match that. But i was amazed at the lady spirit and letter A thing as i didn't even give my bf's details. I know it could just be a fluke tho so idk? The stuff about my career taking a back seat is true and i have been timing ovulation with dtd and stuff so that part is good too. I just like the parts about the babies the best tho. Hope it comes true. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->