Had a positive opk two days ago, did I miss my window?

whittnie117

Reaction score
Hi all,
I had a positive opk two days ago around 5 pm. Circumstances didn't allow us to dtd, so we ended up dtding tonight around 1am. Did I miss my window? I retook an opk tonight and the line is still there, but it was lighter than the control line. Thanks for any help and good luck to all of you.

I personally get a second line all through my cycle, fainter than the control line though, so in my experience, the line your currently getting means nothing. I get 1 day where its as dark as the control line.

I always DTD leading up to expected O, the day of O, & the 2 days post O day. I do this because once upon a time, I read somewhere the fertile period lasts 2 days post O. I have also read though that the fertile period gradually increases leading up to O, & falls back to zero the day after O. I wouldn't rule it out altogether this month, but I wouldn't build your hopes up for a BFP either.

Sorry I can't be much help. Good luck x

If it was positive for sure. Then yeah i would say it's unlikely. Although people do get lucky some times and catch an egg late. I wouldn't get my hopes up for this month x

Thanks ladies. I didn't think my chances were high, but I had a small hope that maybe I wasn't out. I don't feel optimistic. Ill just call this month a wash and look on to next month. It just sucks because I don't ovulate every month, what a waste! Good luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->