had a scan today - 34+5

Lauraaraa

Love My Baby Girl
Reaction score
so i had my final scan, to see if placenta has moved out the way as it was low laying at my 20week scan.

whilst there the sonographer measured the baby, all measuring great, she is measuring 4 days ahead, so 35+2.

and weighs a nice 5lb 8oz's

so pleased with that weight, and the fact she growing ahead of her weeks is good to.

also saw her practicing her breathing, her tummy was going in and out!! was very cute!

now i just got 5weeks and a bit to wait for her to be in the world! i cant
wait.

also happy to be able to have a natural birth, as i was thinking yea a c-section would have its pro's - knowing the exact date she will be here, but natural birth is something i have always wanted to try, and if i decide i dont want to have any more babies then i want to have experienced natural birth.

:)

Aww glad everything was fine, & glad to hear she's a healthy weight :) Hope the last 5 weeks are very happy for you x

Lalababy2010 - thankyou so much :)
same to you to. not long to go!

How exciting! I can't wait to meet our baby and it must've been so exciting for you to see her now - it seems like forever since our 20 week scan!

I'm having one of those scans, are they quite clear??

So glad you can have a natural birth!

Great news! i also have low lying placenta - getting checked in 3 weeks...good luck with your birth :)

you can only see random parts of the baby!!
saw her practicing her breathing well though, and her spine, a leg, and saw the front of her face but it wasnt as clear as the 4D scan. is still nice to have though.

i was interested to know what she weighed and stuff!!! kept asking him if he could tell me what she weighed!

he checked the fluid around baby and was all good.

glad i had it as its also reassurance. did think the placenta would have moved!!! esp after my mam said she had a low layin placenta with me and it moved, and plus i hadnt had any bleeding at all. and had read you often do if placenta is very low and totally covering the cervix. my was just slightly over

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->