Had an early scan today

Sakura-chan

Reaction score
I went to have an early scan today (instead of Thursday) due to a threatened miscarriage yesterday (severe cramps after a fall)

We saw our little goma-chan and heart beat (130 beats per minute!) and he looks fine!!!!! Had a blood test and waiting for HCG levels to come back again...

They did put me back on my due date- Based on my LMP and when I ovulated ( I temped the month I got pregnant) my due date was 19 December but the technician said I was less than 6 weeks 2 days, and the bean looked to be 5 weeks 6 days (three days off)- is this normal? Has this happened to anyone else?? Should I be worried about this? The technician said the due date she gave me is definitely accurate and that is the one I should go by from now on...

I am glad your scan went well and that baby is doing fine. I hope you are feeling ok after your fall.

xxx

Thank you- I am feeling much better now that I know bub is healthy.

OH has been sick with the stomach flu though and now I am coming down with it...EEK!

glad it went well.
your due date may change again when you get your next scan... id probably take the due date from 20week scan :)

glad all is well!

dates all depend on implantation etc aswell..

Glad it all went well.

Reading the literature, it's quite common for them to re-estimate your EDD by a week or so either way at early scans, I wouldn't worry.... x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->