Had an oops...

fxmummyduck

Reaction score
So me and dh got a bit carried away saturday night, and ..ahem..didn't use any protection.

So silly, I am NOT ready to be pregnant again, so why on earth did we do it?!

I was cd7 so hoping nothing will come of it, I don't usually ovulate until cd18 to cd21, but that was before and only had 2 cycles since having ds, they have been regular 30 and 31 days though.

Obviously if it were to happen we would be happy and make the best of it but we're not meant to be ttc until summer 2015, or even later depending on how we feel.

Oh well, here's to watching and waiting.

If your not ttc for over a year would you not consider a larc? Coil or implant it something, then you don't need to think about it in the heat of the moment,

I should think about it really, honestly I'm just a hit scared of long term type contraception. I don't mind the pill but dh doesnt like it and doesn't really want me having anything hormonal.

You should be okay. Last cycle DH and I had a very similar oops with alcohol involved (haha) and DTD twice without protection-- once 6 days before O, and once 2 days after. I was stressing a little bit, but it ended up just fine. I don't think DTD on CD7 and then not O'ing until CD18-21 would have much of a chance of conceiving. GL!

You should be okay. Last cycle DH and I had a very similar oops with alcohol involved (haha) and DTD twice without protection-- once 6 days before O, and once 2 days after. I was stressing a little bit, but it ended up just fine. I don't think DTD on CD7 and then not O'ing until CD18-21 would have much of a chance of conceiving. GL!

Thanks! Yes it seems highly unlikely! Im not going to worry about it, as long as we don't slip up again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->