had another 'pregnancy' type dream last night

louisaL

Trying for number 1
Reaction score
the other day i dreamt my nipples were leaking and i had to get A baby to drink from it to stop the milk going everywhere

and

last night i dream i saw blood at the bottom of the toilet bowl and blood when i wiped thinking i had got the implantation signs

god my subconcious is on over drive ! lol

hi ya last night i allso had a dream about babys.I dreamt that it was my best friends wedding and that when it came to the speech they said the were having a baby i was so upset it was so unfair they were not even trying i hate dreams cuz in real life i know i would be happy for her :)

hi ya last night i allso had a dream about babys.I dreamt that it was my best friends wedding and that when it came to the speech they said the were having a baby i was so upset it was so unfair they were not even trying i hate dreams cuz in real life i know i would be happy for her :)

dreams are so weird arent they!

Yeah a few days ago I had a dream that I'd just had my own baby and it was sooo great... a little girl etc etc... weird cos i have NEVER had a baby dream before!

I seem to be having 'baby' dreams every week....I wake up wishing they were true/real!

mine was so real i strongly had to think if it had happened when i went to the toilet in the night! then realised it couldnt of as we have blue loo in the toilet and in my dream the water was clear LOLOL

I dreamt I POAS last night and it was pos, but when I tested this am (in real life... BFN!) So much for it being predictory...

sorry for your bfn pux i too have dreamt of bfp's only for them to come to bfn's in real life

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->