Had anyone felt implantation ?? And felt nauseous straight after ?

Standa

Reaction score
Hi ,

I'm 8/9 dpo , I don't chart , just have strong ovulation pain .
Couple of days after unprotected sex around ovulation I felt weak , like I'm
Coming down with a flu ...sore throat, bones were hurting me , 5/6dpo at 11pm I had a strong poking pain on my left side , lasted about 2mins , very unusual for me , it was like somebody took a pen and started to poke me inside , wasn't so much painful, little ticklish and uncomfortable. When I woke up , there was a tiny bit of a brown mucus on my knickers , very small , like the size of my little finger nail . Ever since I have been cramping , similar to period like pain , sore lower back and also feeling nauseous! And bit tired too !
I took a test this morning bfn .
How come I feel sick if the test says bfn ? Also my nipples are really sore , like burning sensation and very red .
My DS is 4 , I had 2 miscarriages , but never had symptoms so early ...

Anyone have been through the same ?

Standa

8/9 dpo can be pretty early for testing. Might only get a faint line in a frer and nothing on cheapies. You're not out yet. <3

Thanks for your reply drudai.
I know it's very early , With my DS I didn't get bfp till 21dpo ! With my last 2 pregnancies that's ended in mc I tested positives 12dpo , I felt the same symptoms as I'm feeling now . That's way I tested so early this time round .... and got disappointed to see bfn :( fingers crossed , ill do another test in the morning :)

Thank you both !
I tested again bfn this morning , hoping its still too early , but how on earth do I have all the symptoms?? Grrr...my body is really playing tricks now :))

Good morning ,

Just a quick update .

10dpo just did a test with fmu and it's a very faint postive :)

I'll try to post a pict , I just need to calm down

Thank you !:))

I do have a picture but cant figure out how to post it !! It might be coz I'm on th iPhone ....??

I did another this afternoon , also very faint bfp . Will do another one in the morning with fmu

Hi all ,

So I took frer this morning fmu and it couldn't be more negative ;(( think I m having chemical pregnancy :( 3rd one ....I'm so devastated :( last time in Feb I tested positive 13dpo ,14dpo 15 dpo and then 16dpo was very faint and I started spotting that day which turned into heavy bleeding :(
I have now at type cramps ... anyone had chemical before and went on having a normal healthy pregnancy ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->